1st "peek" of the season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

ln the early hours of this morning l had my 1st woma of the season hatch out this is the earlist l have had a woma or bhp hatch....pics coming.....cheers solar 17

good stuff Baden, well done mate !
are they the reduced pattern ones ?

wicked to hear Baden

and so early too i hope this is a good sign of a great season for ya mate

bring on the pics i say :)

1st peek of 2008 "pic"

hi there....here's the photo, 38 grams. for all those knockers of water incubation because of excess water mould etc. please have a good close look at the remaining eggs...cheers solar 17

Attachments

• P1000213.jpg
    P1000213.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 432
Is that a new type of newspaper mould solar lol..

Congrats mate, all the best with the rest.

Dean

fantastic mate congrats! im trying the water incubation this season myself with all my animals, seems pretty good so far. please post pics when they are all out.
are you expecting any patternless, RP from that clutch?

Congrats. I hope the rest have come out well. What sort of basket are you using? It looks like a very nice size of holes in it.

Egg basket

PYTHONMUM...lts a tupperware lettuce container [upside down] l think they are perfect for this application, as there is water under the mesh, [$5-8] garage sales...cheers solar 17 [baden]

PYTHONMUM...lts a tupperware lettuce container [upside down] l think they are perfect for this application, as there is water under the mesh, [$5-8] garage sales...cheers solar 17 [baden]
I'll keep my eyes open for them - great idea.

Love to see the setup if you can post a pic...;)

I've often thought that the stability of water incubation would be beneficial, after being a Marine Hobbyist for many years, but definitely would like to see a pic of the whole setup if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back