Roman Numeral Tat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

888lowndes888

Reaction score
I know there has been manya tattoo threads lately and I have been thinking of what to get for years. Finally I have come up with the idea of getting my Birth Year tottooed in roman Numerals. In my case being MCMLXXXIX. Not sure where yet.

People get these tattoos a lot and usually put them running along their inner forearm or bicep.

That's good if you want something highly visible.
If you need to cover it for work (now or in the future) I'd say go either massive straight down your spine starting at the nape of your neck, or if you want something smaller, inside of the upper arm.Or if you want it small and pissy (no offense to those with tiny tats) maybe inside your wrist?

Either way, have fun with it!

Edit: sorry, just saw the.bager also said inner bicep :)

Yeah, down the spine would be cool.

But then if you get addicted to tatts (don't laugh, it happenes every day) you've stuffed your best canvas.

do you write in roman numerals? are you roman? why roman numerals?

Angelina Jolie has the longitude and latitude of the birth places of her children tattooed on her. That's different. Maybe she didn't think of roman numerals. Then again, she used to wear a vial of her husbands blood around her neck......what the ?!?!?!?!

Im not sure why Roman Numerals to be honest. I havent seen many people with it so I thought it would be different. 7c5 Would be pretty cool. I just want my birth year somewhere in a way other than 1989.

I don't know if that's such a good idea........I heard they make your legs fall off....................

:shock:

Trust me on this one, roman numerals doesn't even rate on the stupid-tatt-ometre.

Very funny and yep I believe you. :lol:
A mate while in the navy and drunk had his mates get a rabbit tattoo for him on his chest.
A rabbit ffs how ridiculous, not even a tough bunny :) Regurlarly we would take the piss out of him for having 'Thumper' as his only tatt. :)

The aussie athlete in bejing while drunk had the NZ flag tattooed on himself :lol: Lucky they were able to adjust it - and impove it - back to an aussie flag. :)

get it as a barcode across your forehead, then it doubles for a check in system with the partner
I don't know if that's such a good idea........I heard they make your legs fall off....................

:shock:

where the hell have you been, you snobby cow haha :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back