suuuuuup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drifty

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Im rob from sydney, had my eye on pythons for a while and finally looks like I might get my first atherton next week, so excited. :D

Hey rob! welcome to aps, you learn lots, and there are many friendly people willing to help

hehe thanks guys
put my import app in today, didnt realise it can take up to 14 days :(
might be a little longer than I thought.. oh well..

I wonder if its bad luck to post up some pics before I have it.. ? hehe

Welcome to APS mate. I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

Post away mate.

lol my tank, heat mat etc has arrived already haha, havent even got the import app back yet :(
oh wellz, going to pick up all the stuff tonight - excited!

Im in the Hornsby area, and 25

set up the tank and everything on the weekend, looks great.

Its great having contacts, i got all my stuff for under $300 brand new, rrp for everything was $571 :D

Hey mate, I am in the Hornsby area too, welcome to APS

welcome to aps rob! i know the feeling of having to wait. when i got my mertens (my 1st reptile) i had bought everything but i had to wait 6 weeks for my licence. i was so anxious the whole time. it sucked having a set up tank in my room with no herp.
It's the best feeling when you finally have them in there enclosure, i just watchd him for hours.

Im in the Hornsby area, and 25

set up the tank and everything on the weekend, looks great.

Its great having contacts, i got all my stuff for under $300 brand new, rrp for everything was $571 :D

You should come along to the AHS meetings in Sydney each month.
http://www.ahs.org.au/meetings.php
Quite a few of us from here on APS venture out to the meetings. It's a great way to bounce off knowledge from each other. We all hit the local pub after the meetings.

Rocky should be coming along to the pub each month now that he's 18 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back