Green tree python x Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it dosent do anything for me. wonder if the yellow will change to green? think it will look ugly as if it dose

That's an average looking carpondro. There's some decent looking ones. I don't particularly like that one. Looks like a crappy jungle.

Maybe you could tell us abit about it. Where did you find the picture? What country was it done in?

well i have say that is one ugly cross, on the subject of these crosses, they are not my cup of tea.

come up with something original, hitler said that 60 years ago

Definately the crapest looking carpondro i have seen(out of all 10 or so i have seen on the net lol), but hey if someone likes it thats there choice i guess.

well at lest they should be cheap .
ugly snakes dont cost much .

I'm not against hybrids.. But if you gonna cross atleast get something different looking, it doesn't look much different than just a jungle. That being said if the yellow changes it could be interesting.. Bright green and black looks cool imo.

gozz said:
well i have say that is one ugly cross, on the subject of these crosses, they are not my cup of tea. Either are labradoodls etc etc etc crap

Did you have to try and start (even unintentionall) this stupid debate again?

I don't particularly like that cross, it looks too much like a jungle sitting like a GTP.

And I must say, I'm quite impressed. Two pages, and no insults thrown yet. ;)

What a complete waste of a Green Tree Python,they are awesome by themselfs,theres no need to x them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back