Stunt pilot loses a wing... Amazing watch :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a pilots licence for about 40 years and have had an aerobatic endorsement.
There is no way an aircraft will fly on one wing! The lift for a start from the remaining wing
would make the aircraft totally uncontrollable!

fake for sure, cool vid though..

There is a documented case of a A10 warthog returning from a mission with one wing in desert storm the pilot apparently didnt even notice until he had landed.

There is a documented case of a A10 warthog returning from a mission with one wing in desert storm the pilot apparently didnt even notice until he had landed.

That's not entirely true, the wing was heavily damaged but was not completely missing.

if a wing was completely gone wouldnt the plane be spinning in circles??

fester i never knew u did that! cool

I have had a pilots licence for about 40 years and have had an aerobatic endorsement.
There is no way an aircraft will fly on one wing! The lift for a start from the remaining wing
would make the aircraft totally uncontrollable!

I have been interested in Aeronautics from an early age, and studied it for 5 years, have a pilot license etc and totally agree with Fester, it is totally fake. Although sayi g that, i have seen weirder things happen...

FAKE...Its an advertising campaign...Seems to be working too..;)

Theres another fake around like that were a grafitti artist sprays his
tag on the side of air force one(us presidents plane)
They actually built a plane to make it look like the real thing..

His tag happens to be a company name though...:D

You're all sceptics...

SCEPTICS I tell you;....

I'm reminded of the time I tried telling my girlfriend that a picture was fake... she said... why can't you just let me imagine it's real instead of ruining it for me...

Well all you...You take that!

That has got to be one of the fakest things I have ever seen. Gotta say, disappointed that any one thought it was real.

(I know fakest is not a word, meh)

Sorry to burst your bubble....

Santa isnt real either...

now im just being mean...:p:lol:

Fake or not it's still pretty darn awesome to watch!!
It only reaffirms my belief.... If we were meant to fly , we'd have been born with wings.........& i'm no angel! ;)

What's KillaThrill?

I know what killer Krill is.... But not to up with this advert campaign....

Are you absolutely 100% totally positive that it's a fake?

It's just the last seconds when it lands that's when I become unconvinced - all the way up till that it's purely real in my mind.
KillaThrill is a company that markets extreme sports gear, and yeah, it's FAKE.

i swear i heard that on the radio yesterday!! (on the news - ad for nine news at 6 or something) but it looks fake

i agree that it is definately fake!! i have a background in aviation and there is no way that an aircraft could possibly loose a wing, hit the ground that hard and stay intact!!! good video though..

yeah my mum said that they said on the news on the radio station they werent sure if it was true or not

omg that loooks so cool but looks fake to .................great vid though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back