Archer fish tattoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakethesnake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
What do you guys reckon?

I want this on my ankle/lower leg:

archerfish-info0.gif

But more realistic like this:

Archer-Fish.jpg

And eventually i'd like it to be shooting down a dragonfly or something up my leg.

Do you think it'll work?

Still at the early stages, so any suggestions are very welcome!

Thanks guys!

I think this style can be replicated really well on skin... try and get it a decent size though so the detail can be appreciated.

ye I think it will look great if you like the fish, a friend of mine has a frog getting a fly set on his leg, looks good.

Thanks dudes!

Lizzie, i'll probably get it as big as I can, but my legs are pretty skinny hehe... Hope it works!

Hahaha, love the eel idea. Nah, it's gotta be an archer, they're my favourite fish!

Dragozz, make sure to hook us up with pics of your mate's frog when it's done, I want a red eye tree frog hanging off a stick on my other leg!!

Hahaha, love the eel idea. Nah, it's gotta be an archer, they're my favourite fish!

Dragozz, make sure to hook us up with pics of your mate's frog when it's done, I want a red eye tree frog hanging off a stick on my other leg!!

you could have a whole scene from foot to neck .;)

bottom of the river ( ocean???/don't know much about types of fish and where they live) at your foot, underwater scene all the way up your leg, branches hanging out over the water with some froggies, gecko's on the tree, snakes on the branches .... may as well plan for it - they are addictive lol

Far out lizzie, that's an awesome idea! I have a problem though, I already have a gecko on the top of my foot. I've never heard of aquatic geckos!!

Ha, not what I meant... I did a cool scorpion tat on a guys abdomen once where 'that' was the tail. ...:rolleyes:

Haha, yeh i've seen that, complete with piercings...I know it's addictive, but I wouldn't go that far!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back