Best Weekend Ever

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewydead

Reaction score
Just had my first clutch, well not me but my coastal carpet, been working towards this for a long time, and i got to watch the last 5 eggs being layed, which im over the moon about.

she only drop 12 and 2 turned out to be slugs, but i think i would be happy with 1 hatching, Now the stressful part of incubation.

I've still got one more female dropping for me this season which i cant wait to watch it all over again.

3 photos, laying action, the happy father and myself ! (pic of me probs isn't that important but that was the feeling it the air)

Attachments

• l_43bd6212c1da49069407c3c9e11196a8.jpg
    l_43bd6212c1da49069407c3c9e11196a8.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3867.jpg
    IMG_3867.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3906.jpg
    IMG_3906.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 207
Haha, yeah, thought it was you. I'm his brother. He told me you got eggs on the weekend but couldn't tell me what kind. He's not so big on snakes, as you'd know. he's yet to handle any of mine. :D

Congrats mate. Looks like ur practicing an olly in the last pic. Ha Ha. Good luck.

hahaha small world man, or just a big forum, i was trying to get him to hold a juvi jungle last time he was up.

yeah Ducky that what i though and my wheely board is in the background

Hahaha, Mate, I've tried the most placid snakes you'll find, from tiny little coastals, juvie jungles, big jungles, right up to a 6 foot coastal. Won't touch em. He's soft....

check the eggs this morning, they are looking good!

last time i got something out it quite got up and started drifting into the background with the most unreal scare look on his face.

lol, the daddy snake looks like he's saying ... yup im a stud !!

I love the pic of the Dad!!! Its soooo cute!!!

Congrats and good luck with the incubation period!!!

Very well done mate. It sounds like you had a great weekend. Ahhhh now back to work.

oh wat a feeling!... TOYOTA!!!...lol
congrats mate

woohoo, dont u look happy! :)

the second pic of ur snake is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back