Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Stimies are Moe, Larry and Curly, with the last to being chick in disguise. The 2 hill form SWCP are Bruce and Shazza as the BF wanted something "normal" and my to coastal SWCP are Rama and Malika (translates to King and Queen).

hello, i use the alphabet to come up with my names.... Reptile_ boy if you don't like it don't read - some of us find this interesting.

wow is this a long thread!
um as for names - bitey? monty :) rascal?
Naming things after your faveourite band/musician is always fun! And the anogram solver things on the net are allways useful wen creating a name out of its species name etc.
And ill have to quote an old saying "If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

what about like blade or
Abaddon which is Hebrew and means "the destroyer"

How about Wally, so when you lose it you can say "Where's Wally?"

no offence, not sure if i can say this but........get over urself. no one cares

who cares about post count!! if you have a high post count does tht mean you know alot about herps.

threads like this waste band-with on this site. i know you guys are new to the hobby, but there are countless threads like these and there is no point in creating them. there is a search engine on this site so wy cant use use it instead of creating pointless threads like these

Sure you can snake_boy

This pointless thread has 92 replies, hows that for bandwidth lol.

lol i named my coastal carpet python noodles ;) , just name him/her after somthing you know, like a tv show character you use to watch when you were a kid.

call it spot hehe or spotman or spotted as in uve been spoted haha lol

Well i have a few, these are my snakes names obiously but i've had many blue tongues

Snake names:

Nakey / Ramina - best friends son could say snake so he called him nake and it just stuck, Rajah : wanted to call him Ra the god of snakes but you cant go up to the tank and say "Hello Ra" you'll scare the poor thing, I have Cleopatra - female coastal, Venus - female coastal, Sasha - female diamond : dad named her after a piece of sash cord because she was so small when we brought her home she looked like a piece of sash cord???? and then there's Thor - 10 month old male coastal : he has grow into his name and also to keep the theme going ( Gods and Godesses ), i think it sounds tough.

I've also had Stumpy - bluie with only 2cm of his tail, Sadeyes - bcoz he looked sad all the time, Browneyes bcoz he had brown eyes, Cranky, Beavis and Butthead, Squidget and Midget, Hewy, Dewy and Lewy.

You could also call him your name backwards thats always fun.

Well there is a few there hope you can find something, i think everything deserves a name if it means the world to you and because then everyone knows who / what your talking about and you dont have to explain all the time.

Goodluck

Cleopatra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back