Cross??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea from dat pic it looks like an eastern from its spikes. But it could just be an intergrade. They do exist. Hmm P.Pogceps

well, is there any beardie experts that have been breeding them for years (both species) that can tell us what they think? I am curious to know if they are both central or one of each

yea from dat pic it looks like an eastern from its spikes. But it could just be an intergrade. They do exist. Hmm P.Pogceps

yer I was sold a "central beardie" of a guy at kempsey, some people may know him:lol: but the first one I bought was a normal central, then I bought its "brother" later on in the year, yellow mouth, narrow long head, and it looked just like the ones in the bush around this area. also a lot bigger then the first one I got. might have been a hybrid, or maybe, something caught in his backyard:lol: oh, I still got that beardie today aswell, have had him for 4 years, going through a rough patch atm, got the 2 other easterns and they have given him worms and stuff and now it isnt eating and stuff :( you woulda seen my posts a few months back and the ad giving them away. it was a shame really, it was my 3rd reptile I ever bought:(

EDIT: YES I WAS GONNA SAY, WHY DONT WE ASK JASONL WHEN HE COMES ONLINE :lol:

i know jason, he is the seller, and i can garantee his reptiles are well looked after, i have seen them. i dont think its wise to post threads about peoples reptiles, maybe next time u should simply pm him instead.
regards
mel

I think YOU should have taken this up with the SELLER instead of trying to muddy their name within the forums.
Why try to cause the controversy towards them? Is it something personal, are you trying to be a moral hero or are you just sticking your foot in it for fun??

And yes, they may be a bit underweight but nothing a good feed and a few pinkies wont fix i suppose.

I dont think people have any issues with it or with him, it is just people where wondering if it was an eastern. nobody said they where people just stated what they thought it looked like, we cant be sure from just a side on pic, if the mods want they can delete this thread

Nothing has been said against the seller - if anything I think the posters in this thread have taken the utmost care to make sure they don't come across as bagging out the seller. A proper picture from above and side on will clear up this issue.

Dave your wrong, thats an Eastern.

Ok then.I will admit it does have a long narrow head. But if you look at some pictures around here you'll find some vitties like that :) (ehh I don't really care if I'm wrong anyway :lol:)

I have a very large male Eastern here like that... and I have seen Easterns with much more yellow then displayed in that animal.

i dont see any reason to believe it isnt a central.most males have longer spikes,head shapes are variable. if it has a pink mouth and the breeder has said its a central,why cast the seeds of doubt.i dont see any reason for it to have been brought up over a public forum.

Haha, im actually buying from that clutch in a few weeks!:D

I dont think they look cross-bred, if they are, oh well, they'll just be even cooler!:D

hi all where do i start .... i wish people would have the balls to call or email me and ask me the questions ,,,,, but some people don't ...... i bought these about 9 months ago and i WAS told they are centrals so i never ? it.........but im talking them to the vet today to find out and it they are different im sorry i didn't know i don't deceive people when i sell my reptiles and u can ask alot of people that's have bought snakes and reptiles off me so again i,l l got check and i will find out IIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFF they were crossed if they were im sorry and i will change the ad to central eastern baby hatchies if they are ok ill post a reply soon but in the future plz pm me or phone me 0400008374 for questions thank

jaysnakes

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all where do i start .... i wish people would have the balls to call or email me and ask me the questions ,,,,, but some people don't ...... i bought these about 9 months ago and i WAS told they are centrals so i never ? it.........but im talking them to the vet today to find out and it they are different im sorry i didn't know i don't deceive people when i sell my reptiles and u can ask alot of people that's have bought snakes and reptiles off me so again i,l l got check and i will find out IIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFF they were crossed if they were im sorry and i will change the ad to central eastern baby hatchies if they are ok ill post a reply soon but in the future plz pm me or phone me 0400008374 for questions thank

jaysnakes

I hope your taking them to a good reptile vet, as not many would know a eastern from a central.
You would be better off asking for a experienced member to come over and have a look or take them to them.
Good luck.

Neil

got vet checked

i took them to the vet the girl there deal s with reps allthe time she looked at them and said it was a central

Last pic is an Eastern or Eastern Hybrid. Narrow head, Spine position on head and enlarged tail spines forming rings down tail like ))))))))).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back