My new Aussie Bulldog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share some pics of my new pup..... he's a little champ, sleeps and farts all day, only leaves his bed to urinate on the floor...... should fit in around here pretty well. He's 8 weeks last Friday.
Aussie1.jpg

Aussie4.jpg

Aussie5.jpg

Aussie2.jpg

Aussie3.jpg

Very cute Jason :) bet the kids love him.

I know pets re supposed to look like their owners but did you have to get one so similar.

cute little bugger. love their stocky solid as a rock appearance.

Great looking puppy Jason.
Bulldogs are in my top 2 favorite dogs, them or a Pug (toss a coin).

I love dogs that snort , fat and snore more than me :p

Ahhhhhh, he's so cute, i was looking at these guys the other week, ended up getting a American staffie pup. Congrats he's just gorgeous

Hopefully getting one of these in the next year. :D Never had the chance to own a dog growing up and im just getting too impatient, I think ive had to wait long enough. I have wanted one ever since I could walk.

Attachments

• bullmastiff.jpg
    bullmastiff.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 185
Hey Jas i was going to PM you the other day to ask if you got the dog yet. His a nice looking dog. I love the pic of him sleeping on his back haha.

This puppy just oozes cute! I met him today and you just want to pick him up and squeeze him. He has too much skin, big feet and very sharp little puppy teeth. Congrats Jason, he is great dog!

Nawwwwww!!!!

What a cute fat puppy!!!! *is excited*

I want to visit for puppy kisses..

awsome, why are they called aussie bulldogs? I have heard of english bulldogs and french bulldogs aswell, I want a dog, not allowed one though :( I am just gonna buy one one day and suprise my parents lol (mum hates dogs) will probably get a pomeranian or chihuahua

NAwwwwww he's GORGEOUS!!! I'm jeleous!!
I looooove the 1st pic, I've always loved the puppy eyes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back