Where can I get bulk crickets/woodies?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidonia

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The petshop here charges like.. $6-$7 for a small chinese container of crickets, which is a bother when you have a baby beardie who likes to eat.

Apparently Herpshop are out of woodies so I'm just wondering where else I could order from online.

Thanks
Jazz

i got mine from here

havent compared prices, not sure if there cheap or dear

edit* forgot the link but its the same as reptila

Last edited:
'WOODIES FOR SALE' on this site... 1000babie woodies about 47dollars including freight... freights everywhere in aus to your doorstep...

There's a really good frog conservation place that sells all sorts...including flies.

Can't find their website though...

ETA: See below!!

It's the ARC...they're good. :)

Last edited:
Does anyone else buy from these guys? are they good value compared to other places?

i brought crickets from them and was good value, they express post so arrive quick and are all alive but i havent used anyone else before

i just compare roach prices with Herp trader and herp trader are cheaper but I need them tomorrow so got them from the frog people

i brought crickets from them and was good value, they express post so arrive quick and are all alive but i havent used anyone else before

i just compare roach prices with Herp trader and herp trader are cheaper but I need them tomorrow so got them from the frog people

Awesome thanks Emzie. I think I'll buy some from these guys, I've just run out of crix and my breeding tub ain't goin very well :oops:

Awesome thanks Emzie. I think I'll buy some from these guys, I've just run out of crix and my breeding tub ain't goin very well :oops:

yeah i cant breed crickets to save my life :evil:

so im breeding woodies, and just going to buy a box of crickets now and then

At the ARC, you will get about 20 per cent more crickets compared to other suppliers for the same price.

eg (ARC) $65 1200 adults crickets compared to 1000 for $65.

The ARC has 10 different sizes of crickets to purchase > 1do, 3do, 6do, 10do, 15do, 20do, 25do, 1/3, 2/3, Ad.
I believe the other suppliers only have the 4 sizes > pinhead, small, medium, large.

The ARC ship out on a Monday so your order will need to be in by Sunday to be sent next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back