classic! FUNNY

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
:p:p:p awww typical baby girl with daddy wrapped around her finger....lol
One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me. I was maybe 2
1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident. Someone had given
me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite
toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news, when I
brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mum came home.

My Dad, made her wait in the living room, to watch me bring him a cup of tea,
because it was 'just the cutest thing!' :DMy Mum waited, and sure enough,
here I came, down the hall ,with a cup of tea for Daddy and mummy watches
him drink it up. Then she says, (as only a mother would know... ;)
Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Oh I pity your Dad but that is soooo funny!
Thank you for the laugh.

it wasnt me lol......it was sent to me ...by a friend ,but I thought about all the make believe tea parties that my girls had using water and it reminded me of how in that situation their dad wouldve been gullable and not given a thought to where the water was coming from....my hubby did get a "cup of tea" made from the dog water bowl ,,but the toilet wouldve been so much funnier :)

Is this what I have to look forward too in a couple of years
Before I was undecided with what we have, now I hope it's a boy

god ristof boys are worse, they do gross things like flick dog poo at each other with sticks ,or pick their noses and ask you to take the booger off IN PUBLIC!

Yep have to agree RBB I have 4 boys, 2 girls & my boys are true little gromits:)

god ristof boys are worse, they do gross things like flick dog poo at each other with sticks ,or pick their noses and ask you to take the booger off IN PUBLIC!

LMAO!!!

My 34 year old boyfriend still flings dog poo (he doesn't like dogs pooping on his lawn, so he flings it onto our horrible neighbours' lawn LOL) and just the other day, picked his nose and asked me to eat it - boys never grow out of their disgusting-ness it seems... :rolleyes:

That is dog poo on them - not me drinking toilet water

Yeah I am still like that but I use a glove / bag to pick up the dog poo
Nose picking gets me through the day but I don't ask my mum to get it for me, I am big enough now to wipe it on her chair :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back