looking at getting a GTP in near future

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caradeller

Reaction score
hi...looking at getting a GTP in near future..i think they are the most beautiful snakes ive ever seen....dont tell me childrens that though lol...
wainting to now wat price range id be looking at..
and wat books or sites i could do some research about in ..
cheers

i guess within the next few years they could go for anywhere between $2500 to $6000 depending on the animal in question and the seller etc. :)

Get yourself a copy of The Complete Chondro or The More Complete Chondro and join a couple of GTP dedicated forums. They aren't the most difficult snake to keep to be fair. I wouldn't expect to pay much more than $3000 for an established feeder this season.

Well I guess it is a matter of opinion, they aren't the most exciting snake in the world but they look OK.

GTP Look o.k . but why would you want one when you got a antaresia? you already got the perfect python:D and if your GTP died it may take a week to realize ....either way its just going to be hanging over the perch dead or alive . the smell might give it away though :D

serious i would get one , if i could afford to replace it if something was to go wrong ..

One of the most awesome pythons available on the market today. Price range is incredible as some have said from around 2.5K, or 3K for an established animal from a known breeder, but the prices do go up a fair bit also depending on the linage and the possibility of morphs lines etc.
It is true they are not the most active animals, but they are truely only able to be appreciated in the flesh and then you will be mesmorised!!

wow, they got cheap quick!

glad i didnt take out a loan to get one a few years ago,...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back