Herpshop help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkmus

Reaction score
Ok, so I ordered some stuff from the herpshop and the notification email aked that I email the direct deposit details. Now excuse my stupidity but I don't know what I should do. I m' using my dads details and he has no clue either... He s with NAB..So how do you usually pay for the stuff.
Sorry for my newbness :(
Thanks all :)

No, they don't want your direct deposit details. What happens is they will send you the goods. You will get a tax invoice emailed to you with the Herp Shop direct deposit details on it, that is, BSB and Account number. So you just input those details including the invoice number (so the Herp Shop can track where the money is coming from) in your banks online transfer facility. Not familiar with NAB, but with Westpac it is called "pay anyone". Hope that helps you.

This is what you normally see on their acknowledgement email when you place an order if you have requested to pay them by direct deposit:
*** Please supply the Herp Shop Direct Deposit details via email. ***
Just means they will supply YOU with their banking details.

Last edited:
Hi pinkmus. Fester is correct. They work on a trust basis. They will send you the goods witrh an invoice with their banking details. You then have to deposit funds to their A/C. I would just add that if you do not have internet banking facilities you can go to any NAB branch and transfer the funds from there. It should not cost any service fee if you use a NAB branch. Other banks may charge a fee. Hope this helps. I have found them a good company to deal with.

If theres a Westpac branch nearby you can go into, its just as easy to go into the bank and do it over the counter, that way they can make sure you have entered everything correctly. Easier if your not familiar with or not comfortable with online banking.

(i think Herp Shop was a Westpac account. its been a while since i ordered from them though.)

If theres a Westpac branch nearby you can go into, its just as easy to go into the bank and do it over the counter, that way they can make sure you have entered everything correctly. Easier if your not familiar with or not comfortable with online banking.

(i think Herp Shop was a Westpac account. its been a while since i ordered from them though.)

It is a Westpac account. Over the counter! Waiting in line for half an hour! How un-civilised! :D:D

Thanks guys that really helped -and yes i tried to ring but it was late at night and I was gonna ring this morning but now I know what to do. That was really helpful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back