Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they've been probed so i'm 95% sure they're a pair.they used to live together for a long time with no probs. so maybe she mistook his head for a rat

That would have been a bit of a rush for ya mate, lucky you were there to pull them apart.

I know it wouldn't have been funny at the time, but the mental picture I have is bloody hilarious!!!!

I know it wouldn't have been funny at the time, but the mental picture I have is bloody hilarious!!!!
yeah i though a few of you'se might get a laugh out of it, but i shore wasn't laughing at the time...more yelling really lol

Thanks for the laugh!!. Glad neither of the snakes are too badly hurt. Though I'd be giving your Mrs a treat - not every woman would come racing out starkers to save her man. ( & nothing of the 'snakey' kind either ;) - I think she'd of had enough of them for one day! ;))

LMAO ... that's hilarious, and what makes it funnier is the thread title says 10" (10 inch) olives. I was wondering what trouble you could possibly have with 2 undersized hatchies!

I'm with you I was scratching my head thinking why he needed help with two 10 inch pthons
LMAO:lol:

would of won funny home videos for sure:p

Just adds to the debate about keeping pythons together...it may never happen..but then.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back