WII games

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dezze is paper mario really like the old one tho the pics i saw of it looked realllllly wierd

It's like the old Mario but redone, and then you use the wiimote to flip the screen 3d or something to do things and access areas you couldn't before

Wife wanted one for xmas so i'll be getting mariocart64 for sho!!!! but how do you download them? do EB/JB give you a site to download from?

Theres a channel on the Wii called 'Wiishop'
You use your credit card to buy pointed and then use a wireless internet connection to download the old games, or the Nintendo DS wireless USB port thingys work if you don't have wireless

Anyone know if there's an old Mortal Kombat you can download?
Haven't seen one yet, there is Street Fighter 2

i have been in hospital since monday night and i finally got home today and got my wii stuff set up :D since all i can do right now is sit in bed its good to have something to occupie myself with

i got some mario games and my partner is bringing two more of those points cards home tommorow so i can get a few more, i still havent found the mario that i remember but im sure its on there somewhere since there are so many to choose from

does anyone remember the old simpsons game for nes or super nintendo?? its not on there :( but i might look it up on ebay

What is the point of buying a Wii if you are going to sit on your butt to play it. I love the fact that you have to get off the couch to play this. Thw Wii fit gets you moving and Wii sports is good too.

Well, it depends on the game really. like Endless Ocean, it's a lovely game, but I'm not gonna stand up and play that. It's just a relaxing game to enjoy and learn from.
But I also like how it does get you up.

Im another one who says go the oldschool games you can dl, and as others have mentioned it also takes old game cube games if theres any you're interested in..

paper mario was such a let down IMO compared to a lot of the other mario games out there. One im dying to get (but haven;t yet) is the mario galaxy i thikn thats more like mario 64 style..

i have mercury melt down, which is hardish but its not like mario, you're a ball of mercury and you have courses you have to do.. it's pretty cheap these days.. I have big brain academy too which is good because its something you can do without moving (on my slack days lol)

My newest addition is All star cheerleading.. WHY? Im not too sure my other half thought i'd enjoy it (***?) so got it for me today.. i guess i'll give it a go - uses the Wii fit board which we have...

Bahahaha All Star Cheerleading???!!! HAHAHA. What the hell?

My fave of the new games is Guitar Hero, but you have to be standing with one foot on the coffee table for that one. Probably not great if you've been in hospital.

We've also got Tony Hawk downhill jam or some such thing, which surprisingly is really fun and quite easy. I hate skating, but the game is great.

Bully Academy is fun too but I'm not very good at it because it's a 3D world, not a 2D one like I'm used to, and I never know which way I'm facing, hahah.

Probably should have tried a few consoles between the 1992 Sega Master System and the 2006 Wii, then maybe I'd be up to speed.

Does anyone know if you can download Wonderboy or Alex Kid on the Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back