Kid Named Adolf Hitler Refused B-Day Cake Inscription

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The impact is felt by the survivors who saw their entire families (and almost their enitre culture) decimated, the impact is felt by children of survivors whose parents wake up screaming and are unable to emotionally connect with their kids, and it is felt by every human being who has an ounce of compassion. .

The above is true of a lot of people caught up in that war the whole thing was horrible....... just because
someone was a Nazi doesn't mean they suffered any less for it.

The above is true of a lot of people caught up in that war the whole thing was horrible....... just because
someone was a Nazi doesn't mean they suffered any less for it.

Well, yeah it does - most Nazis living in Germany in 1941 weren't exterminated. Most Jews were.

Well, yeah it does - most Nazis living in Germany in 1941 weren't exterminated. Most Jews were.

Plenty of people were "exterminated" like in many wars to this day,so why single out the jews, when only
around half (5-6 million) of the people "exterminated" by the Reich were even jewish... with the total number
"exterminated" being around 11-12 million (numbers impossible to determine 100%).

Total deaths from the war from all sides equals something to the tune of 70+ million people, ive lived with
a few people who were on both sides of the war.. it still haunted them with what they saw and what they
lost.. some of them Germans, further more some of them Nazis at the time of the war, but i suppose they
arent jewish, so everything must of been peachy for them :rolleyes:.... watching their family burnt to death
in Dresden is just peachy im sure.

Sometimes its far more telling to speak with people who lived it, not just history books...
War is just a horrible thing.

The parent's are clearly neo nazi fool's really this is no different to someone naming their kid Saddam Hussein.

They say, 'He (Hitler) killed all those people' ... I say, 'You're living in the wrong decade. That Hitler's gone'," Mr Campbell said.
"Yeah, they [Nazis] were bad people back then but my kids are little — they're not going to grow up like that.
"Other kids get their cake, I get a hard time."

Now where the hell is the logic in that? Who the hell could posably think that names like that wouldnt make a kids life even a little bit harder? I feel sorry for the kids growing up with racist halfwits for parents like that. They obviously only gave them those names to impress thier small minded circle of friends, without thinking about thier kids welbeing. People like that dont deserve the right to procreate.

That is not necessarily true. Alot of ppl, esp children were forced to jion the Nazi party, and Hitler youth, to aviod being targets themselves.
Any German who was suspected, or even falsely implicated as being part of the resistance, were in grave danger.

I am of German heritage, and the war had, and still does, have a major impact on our family.

My Great grandmother went crazy, and really mean after the war, as her home had been destroyed, and my grandpas brother (her son) died after being put in a consentration camp. He was involved in the resistance, and paid the ultimate price.
My grandpa was forced to join hitler youth, to give the appearance that the family was loyal to Hitler.
The problem was, that no one fully explained what was going on to my grandpa, and all the brainwashing the children were subjected to, had deep and life long effects.

My grandpa was taught emotional disconnection, extreme structure, and a dislike for anything remotly different. (among many other things)
Artists all end up in the gutter, ppl with long hair will end up in the gutter, ppl that ride a motorbike end in the gutter, etc, etc..
As budding artists, and having a partner with long hair, I was told if I was not family, he would have nothing to do with us.

Imagine growing up with him as a father in the 60s/70s..
It goes a long way to explaining why that side of the family is so disconnected.

It also goes a way to explaining why my mother was unable to parent, and left all her children as babies.

I guess the point I am strongly trying to make, is that the war was not as clear cut as ppl think, and even Germans have been severely affected for generations.

Hitler and his propaganda ruined my family.

As far as naming a kid Hitler, whatever floats your boat, I just feel sorry for the kid who is forced to live with obviously warped parents, and prob a warped world perspective. (not to mention being stuck with a name most ppl despise)

They say, 'He (Hitler) killed all those people' ... I say, 'You're living in the wrong decade. That Hitler's gone'," Mr Campbell said.
"Yeah, they [Nazis] were bad people back then but my kids are little — they're not going to grow up like that.
"Other kids get their cake, I get a hard time."

Now where the hell is the logic in that? Who the hell could posably think that names like that wouldnt make a kids life even a little bit harder? I feel sorry for the kids growing up with racist halfwits for parents like that. They obviously only gave them those names to impress thier small minded circle of friends, without thinking about thier kids welbeing. People like that dont deserve the right to procreate.
gotta agree with you there brian, they named their kids those names for nothing more then the reaction it will stir up , they DO know their kids names will cause problems ....when it all comes down to it a name is just that, a name ...but in reality some names have a stigma attached to it and this should be considered before giving your child this, as half its life if not all IT WILL BE STUCK WITH IT .....so in a moment of drunken stupor and you called your baby" Willy wee man with no beans" ........he is gonna cop crap at school!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Plenty of people were "exterminated" like in many wars to this day,so why single out the jews, when only
around half (5-6 million) of the people "exterminated" by the Reich were even jewish... with the total number
"exterminated" being around 11-12 million (numbers impossible to determine 100%).

Total deaths from the war from all sides equals something to the tune of 70+ million people, ive lived with
a few people who were on both sides of the war.. it still haunted them with what they saw and what they
lost.. some of them Germans, further more some of them Nazis at the time of the war, but i suppose they
arent jewish, so everything must of been peachy for them :rolleyes:.... watching their family burnt to death

Sometimes its far more telling to speak with people who lived it, not just history books...

A fine point. For some reason this is never mentioned when speaking of the world wars.

So far as naming your kid Hitler, idiotic.

I think 'SPONGE BOB WILDLIFE WARRIOR BINDI IRWIN MADAGASGAR SQUARE PUFF DIDDY PANTS " is a great name for a kid ....................

I didn't "single out" the Jews as a group, used them as an example of why "getting over" the Holocaust and forgetting about it isn't really a reasonable argument.

Of course the death toll in the war was greater than just the Jewish people who were murdered. And of course other attempted genocides of modern times - Chechnya, Kosovo, Rwanda etc - were equally horrifying, I wouldn't for a second try and diminish them. However when talking about the impact that Hitler and the Nazis had on one particular people, the Jews probably take the cake. I'm not sure that disability action groups and the gay rights movement would think that their people bear the same scars that the Jewish community does.

As for your last comment, I hace been quite involved with members of the Jewish community and I have met Holocaust survivors, I have lived in Germany and I also studied modern history at uni, so my view of the subject is fairly balanced.

The poor kid even looks like a girl to me!!!!!!! or do I REALLY need glasses?? What idiots, the parents should be expecting difficulties with that kinda name, not complaining. What on EARTH were they thinking????

the parents should be ashamed of themselves. what sort of life do they think these kids are going to have. they will never be normal. trash breeds trash

The poor kid even looks like a girl to me!!!!!!! or do I REALLY need glasses?? What idiots, the parents should be expecting difficulties with that kinda name, not complaining. What on EARTH were they thinking????
Their two younger daughters also appear likely to cause similar problems down the track.
JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, who is named after notorious Schutzstaffel head Heinrich Himmler, will turn two and one early next year.
I think those pics are of the twin girls, not actually of the son....

But, this is just rediculous... why?? Poor poor kid.
suppose, it's just like naming your kid Apple, or Sunday Rose..... :rolleyes: they're just going to end up getting teased too!

I think those pics are of the twin girls, not actually of the son....

But, this is just rediculous... why?? Poor poor kid.
suppose, it's just like naming your kid Apple, or Sunday Rose..... :rolleyes: they're just going to end up getting teased too!

ROSE???? I thought it was roast!!!!!! ;)

Footnote:.. I wonder how many countries they will be allowed to enter with those names????

ROSE???? I thought it was roast!!!!!! ;)

:lol::lol: yeah, my mistake hahaha :p poor kid haha, already getting teased about the name lmao... Nicole & Keath are idiots for doing it too haha.
ahhhh well, famous or not, they're going to have to live with it.

I hope Hitler doesn't get that much... it's not his fault... stupid parents... who'd have 'em ;):p.., can't live with them......... yep, that's pretty much it hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back