My new additions....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaaTom

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Today I bought 2 new snakies... First one is a 2 1/2 yr old female Coastal and the other is a 11mth male Coastal. We have just got home with them and are just setting up enclosures. Have added piccies, 1st is the female 2nd is the male

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 79
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 83
Congratulations, they are very cute. Love the face of the female. Do they have names yet?

Very nice :D If I was allowed to get another snake I would get a Coastal, but I doubt the "boss" will let me :(

The males name is Pandora (I bought him for a friend & he named him) and I have no idea for the female as yet... I NEED HELP :)

The males name is Pandora (I bought him for a friend & he named him) and I have no idea for the female as yet... I NEED HELP :)
Pandora is from greek mythology so you could give her a name from another greek story. Maybe????

Next best thing to getting new snakes is checking out a thread about someone else's! They look good, congrats!

Hmmm thinking, thinking, thinking.... ooohhh I dunno, maybe it will come to me at the most bazaar time

Any ideas on a name for my female....???? I am completely stumped....

More piccies from this morning... Pandora is the first pic & my female is in the 2nd pic

Attachments

• 012 - Copy.jpg
    012 - Copy.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 016 - Copy.jpg
    016 - Copy.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 57
I am going to name her Aglaia - Aggie for short...
Means "splendour, beauty" in Greek. In Greek mythology she was one of the three Graces or Χαριτες (Charites).

Pandora's -
Means "all gifts", derived from a combination of Greek παν (pan) "all" and δωρον (doron) "gift". In Greek mythology Pandora was the first mortal woman. Zeus gave her a jar containing all of the troubles and ills that mankind now knows, and told her not to open it. Unfortunately her curiosity got the best of her and she opened it, unleashing the evil spirits into the world.

All my animals names have to have meaning, otherwise I thinks its pointless....

Hehe, all my pets have ridiculous names. I called my last snake Freddy Mercury because we thought he was a girl but it turns out he was a boy in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back