Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWENTY B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm don't dream as
much as i did when i was younger but lately i have had a few dreams about reptiles.
Good dreams, not scary ones.

So. Last night about 1.30 i wake up and can clearly remember the dream i have just had.
I was buying a breeding colony of n. Asper (rough knob tail gecko) of this guy. 2 large males and 5 females.
There were the 2 makes fighting over a female and as he picked one up to stop the fight it bites his finger and the other male runs off after the girl to nail her.
We had a good laugh and it mashed his finger again.
Stranger still the enclosure they were in at this guys house was my coffee table ackie enclosure.

If you can shed any light as to the meaning of this dream that would be great, but a just think i need to buy some asper.

If you have dreamt about reptiles, please share your story.

After we first started talking about getting a snake, my daughter (then 3) had a series of nightmares where she was convinced that a giant snake was in her room trying to eat her! She woke up crying, confused about whether it was real or not!

She is well and truly over that now and dying to get her own Diamond Python!

I was in a converted bunker that housed hundreds of snakes and i was free handling about a dozen hatchling copper heads. One looked like it kept striking at me but wasn't peircing the skin. After gettign rid of them i noticed a tiny puncture wound on my forearm and started feeling really sick so we put a pressure bandage on. As soon as the bandage was on i felt better so i took it off which made things worse.

After being a survivor of a potentially lethal snake bite some weird complications took hold. I lost my left eye and had to be given a glass prosthetic. It was a different colour to my eyes and as big as an apple, but the chicks digged it. And i could blink and make it pop out but i could only wear it for a few hours at a time befor eit would hurt.

DOn't you love how dreams never ever make sense.

I was in a room and I was sitting in front of the computer and I was on APS :shock::lol:

There was a small hole in the desk, and a tiny eyelash viper came out of it! I was slowly walking back and it was striking at my legs. I was kicking at it trying to get away from it. Then my Blue tongue came and ate the viper! She then grew fangs and venom glands......

:?

Waruikazi that is hilarious!

I frequently have disturbing dreams, where i wake my partner up either screaming or thrashing around. i had one last night.......

we went to an animal park, had lovely open enclosures. We went to the Tiger enclosure where they had about 10 huge white tigers. The animals were put in a smaller holding pen while we walked around placing cuts of meat around the enclosure. It was then i noticed how short the surrounding fence was. I voiced my concern to the keeper (who was a guy at a previous job who i disliked) who said it was fine that they never escape. As he said this one jumped over the holding barrier and into the enclosure, then all of them escaped into the rest of the zoo.

cut a long drawn out dream to an end. My friend Mel and i were being stalked by a tiger. It was in some building of the zoo. We made our way out onto the windowsill of this tall building. I could fly but Melissa couldnt, there were tigers prowling below. i Grabbed melissa and tried flying, she was too heavy for me so we plummeted to the ground. Thats where i got ripped apart and woke up screaming!

I have about 3 nightmares a week where i die in each one. Now iv heard from others you should never die in your own dreams. What does it mean???

Aprt from the fact i may be slightly disturbed lol

Waruikazi that is hilarious!

I frequently have disturbing dreams, where i wake my partner up either screaming or thrashing around. i had one last night.......

we went to an animal park, had lovely open enclosures. We went to the Tiger enclosure where they had about 10 huge white tigers. The animals were put in a smaller holding pen while we walked around placing cuts of meat around the enclosure. It was then i noticed how short the surrounding fence was. I voiced my concern to the keeper (who was a guy at a previous job who i disliked) who said it was fine that they never escape. As he said this one jumped over the holding barrier and into the enclosure, then all of them escaped into the rest of the zoo.

cut a long drawn out dream to an end. My friend Mel and i were being stalked by a tiger. It was in some building of the zoo. We made our way out onto the windowsill of this tall building. I could fly but Melissa couldnt, there were tigers prowling below. i Grabbed melissa and tried flying, she was too heavy for me so we plummeted to the ground. Thats where i got ripped apart and woke up screaming!

I have about 3 nightmares a week where i die in each one. Now iv heard from others you should never die in your own dreams. What does it mean???

Aprt from the fact i may be slightly disturbed lol

Hahahaha, its the same with me, I quite often die, well nearly, I wake up right before I hit the ground.
The worse one, I was flying, and all of a sudden lost my power, and fell on a pointy fence......:shock:

But snake dreams, I have them all the time, but I forget them real easily. The worse ones are when I am half awake and half asleep, generally after I have been out herping and found something new/interesting, and I think my bed is full of this particular snake, is the most recent case, Eastern Browns, all sizes, about 4 at a time, from juvi's under my pillow, to big 2m beasts crawling up my legs, so I half wake up, still think they are there for a bit, check under the pillows, shake the sheets, and start all over again, and get no sleep that night. I hat those ones.

Hahahaha, its the same with me, I quite often die, well nearly, I wake up right before I hit the ground.
The worse one, I was flying, and all of a sudden lost my power, and fell on a pointy fence......:shock:.

thats hilarious DanTheMan! did u wake up in pain?

i usually see myself die. i had one a feww weeks ago where i was driving my mum somewhere, were travelling down the freeway and a truck in front of us was carrying metal scaffolding poles. they all came loose and came crashing thru my windscreen. at that point i left my body and was looking down at the aftermath.... a mess needless to say! horrible.

why do our brains have this kind of activity while we are sleeping? my partner thinks i need to gt see to hahaha

I just had one the other night, a lady got her head KNAWED then pulled off by a huge retic by the looks of it. :lol: Was very gruesome.

i usually see myself die. i had one a feww weeks ago where i was driving my mum somewhere, were travelling down the freeway and a truck in front of us was carrying metal scaffolding poles. they all came loose and came crashing thru my windscreen. at that point i left my body and was looking down at the aftermath.... a mess needless to say! horrible.

why do our brains have this kind of activity while we are sleeping? my partner thinks i need to gt see to hahaha

Thats sounds an aweful lot like a movie, can't remember which lol :lol:

Don't you hate it though when you dream of falling down the stairs and you kick in the bed :rolleyes:

Not so much pain, but a weird jolt, and then tingling? It's weird, cant really explain it.
Bahaha! iv never actually seen myself dead. Iv unfortunately seen my sister dead in a dream, was so realistic, couldn't sleep (after checking on her lol) but any way, I have also had many car accidents in my dreams, probably fatal, but I wake up as it happens lol.

Dreams fascinate me, would be interesting to know the meanngs to them. Theres probs a website lol.

The day after i watched Godzilla (i was like, 7) when I went to sleep i had a nightmare that he came and ate my family and friends. Dont remember much, but in the end i rode him to school.. And this girl i liked thought i was cool.. Yeah.

i had a dream last night that i hatched out reduced pattern hypos and albino coastals, i always thought if you died in dreams you died in real life and once i drove my car of a cliff into lava and melted i woke up freaking out.

Oh and i spoken about this one to a few people, that in your dream you get into a fight and you can never punch hard and you can never land them.

dreams are fun...

Oh and i spoken about this one to a few people, that in your dream you get into a fight and you can never punch hard and you can never land them.

ARGHHHHH that is the most frustrating thing ever, ALWAYS happens. :x:x

I always have messed up dreams where everyone dies. I usually wake up when I die and, well this is going to sounds strange, but I feel as if I'm purple. Like my insides are purple of something. i don't really know how to explain it, it just have a feeling of purple. Yeah.

I had a cool dream the other night - we went round to see a girl I went to primary school with to pick up a bearded dragon that I was getting my partner for Xmas. She turned out to be a lesbain in my dream although she's not in waking life. Anyway, because it was an Xmas present it was all supposed to be hush hush, so we were referring to the dragons as 'blenders'. We finally went into her room to pick out a beardie, and she had them in an enclosure with these weird birds, like mini emu type thingos, because, in her words, "they can't fly either". Makes sense, right? So we took the little guy home and it turned out he could talk, but it was kinda in a dogs voice, like he woofed out the words. I don't remember what he said but I know he said everything in these little poems, kinda like Yoda.

That's all.

Thats sounds an aweful lot like a movie, can't remember which lol :lol:

it was alot like 'Final Destination' the second movie. Not nice when u watch the movie and definitely not nice when u dream its u lol

dreams are fun...

i know what u mean! and how you try and run and its like on the flintstones when they start running.... your feet are propelling but your body hardly moves.!

Yeah same here!!!! Or if you have a gun you never know how to use it, or it never works or something. I always end up dying because my gun jams.

i had one that my 6 n.amyae eggs that i had incubating at the time had hatched and i put them in their new homes.
i then went and got a drink and came back and the 6 hatchys had all lain about 18 eggs each which had all hatched and i was playing with about 50 amyae hatchies at once.

then i was woken up by a stupid cricket that had been missed by one of my n.levis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back