Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to many snakes nobodys buying should be interesting

re GTP

Just lots of GTPs being bred and its cut throat,the albino darwins are the go,they are on a lower class license and look awsum.

if i knew it would end up blue id buy one too that 2nd blue one is awesome

looks like a trio of GTP's for me next season at that price

Exactly what I was about to type :)

Oh and one more thing, I spoke to nick the other day and he told me he will beat any ones prices on gtp's so although they may have them for 6k a trio give nick a ring if he isnt sold out yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see that they are becoming more and more affordable, there wouldn't be much left in morelia now, bring on the Oenpelli's :D:D

You and me both krusty :D it is great that the average family guy type keen herper will now be able to afford to keep these beautiful critters. Basically a clutch of jungles now getting you three gtps, who'd have thought that a few years ago?
I think all of the other python species are likely to follow suit in price as well?

Hey there Scleropages, man I love your avatar pic. I can't stop looking at it. Nature at it's most beautiful! Arowana?

Great Work URS

Excellent work from mensforth and the team of URS for making this beautiful animals affordable this season:) I've been to his facility and seen how they keep this animals, very professional, Clean as a whistle. Also seen animals from hatchies to adults and they have got some nice green and lots of whites on dorsal and of course there's a few blue ones as well;)

Exciting times ahead for GTP punters out there, with the quality, service and pricing and not to mention the reputation as one of the leading GTP breeders in the country, URS is the go.

Joel

If I were allowed a snake, and had a fair bit of money.....THIS WOULD BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! :D

Good on Tim. He's got some beautiful, quality and now also more affordable animals (I'd have happily paid 10K or more for them though) and he's professional and great to deal with to boot. No costant public bellyaching about other breeders or criticising their pricing either.....how refreshing.

if i wasn't moving i would be buying one straight away

if i have money left after moving i might grab one :)

Wow i cant wait to get a couple, URS has great looking GTP's, just has a look @the website... Getting so affordable now, just got to talk the wife in2 now.... Cheers, Brad!

It would be very interesting to see what the prices will be in a couple years,considering the price drop in last few years,you can get a couple GTP for the same price as a Albino Darwin,who would ever thought that.Now alot more ppl have a much more chance of purchasing such a awesome snake..

Good on Tim. He's got some beautiful, quality and now also more affordable animals (I'd have happily paid 10K or more for them though) and he's professional and great to deal with to boot. No costant public bellyaching about other breeders or criticising their pricing either.....how refreshing.
not on a public forum anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back