Radio update! Now you can all listen!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, as some of you may or may not know, I work for a community radio station called Triple H 100.1fm, A local station for Hornsby Shire residents in Sydney. One trouble we have is that the transmitter does not reach that far. Last time i posted a thread about it most of you couldn't pick it up.

But now you have no excuse! We have recently gotten a live feed up and running on our website. Only a 15 second delay.

Tonight is our last show for this year. A few months ago we were in Dolly Magazine for our show, and in January we are going to be at the 2009 Youth Olympics at the Olympic stadium, working the radio there and interviewing the athletes.

Tonight our show is from 7pm - 9pm, you can listen to us at www.triplehfm.com.au or 100.1fm But the internet is the best way to go.

www.myspace.com/teenrevolutionradio

Or search teen revolution radio on facebook.

Have a listen guys and let us know what you think. We are a teen based show, but play all sorts of music. We are currently after a sponser for our show, so if you would like to know more Pm me.

If you are an unsigned band and would like your music to be played on the radio, pm me for details, we can organise an interview. We are big on underground bands and singers and helping them spred their music.

All song requests and shout outs can be made to 0410103547 or call us on 99871800

www.triplehfm.com.au and click the big LISTEN NOW link.

Cheers guys.

Going on in around 10 mins guys, if you would like to listen, www.triplehfm.com.au we are on for 2 hours. Requests sms 0410103547, standard mobile charges. Remember to leave your Name.

Tried to listen on WMP and it doesn't work. Boo-urns.

The whole concept of community radio is cool as. It offers an alternative to commercial rubbish like B105/Today FM/MMM/Triple J etc.
When I had a listen to the show before yours, a Celine Dion-esque young thing was screaming out some love song, then some sponsor ads.
But Rocky, Teen Revolution sounds even worse! Instead of having 3 or 4 people on the mikes all talking over the top of each other with that slick commercial radio style (including those horrible boom crash wahhhhhh "Now for Killer Track of the Week" thingys").

Not having a go at you, but wouldnt you try to offer an alternative to whats available on all the radio?

bugger, sent to wrong mobile no..

Hey emmjay, we don't have any of their music at the moment, is there any other music you want to hear? You can say it here if you like.

The whole concept of community radio is cool as. It offers an alternative to commercial rubbish like B105/Today FM/MMM/Triple J etc.
When I had a listen to the show before yours, a Celine Dion-esque young thing was screaming out some love song, then some sponsor ads.
But Rocky, Teen Revolution sounds even worse! Instead of having 3 or 4 people on the mikes all talking over the top of each other with that slick commercial radio style (including those horrible boom crash wahhhhhh "Now for Killer Track of the Week" thingys").

Not having a go at you, but wouldnt you try to offer an alternative to whats available on all the radio?

The reason we are doing this is to train for future radio, The way we see it is that we are offering something different to other community stations, we are trying to stand out from the crowd and it seems to be working, thanks for the feedback though.

Ok I got it working. We can make requests here?

*borrowing* stories from aps eh ;)

Which ones? Stories from aps are taken from other places too haha.

If i find something interesting i'll use it, the Hitler story wasn't me any way :D

Alrighty.
Got Sia 'Soon we'll be found'?
Other than that I haven't heard any A Perfect Circle or Muse on the radio in while, so anything from them ^_^

Phoebe, I had to update WMP. Mebbe that will work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back