arent kids cute/sayings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the shower after being daring at the beautician one day, my 5yr old son walked in on me and asked "hey! where did all your fur go?" :shock:

When I was a youngen, I use to think that when news reporters said someone got raped, I thought they said raked. So In my head I thought that a man would go around sticking woman in the back with a rake and raking them. I remember saying to my Mum, Mummy some poor lady got raked last night. They all laughed at me. They still do 30 years later.

Remembered a few more....

We were in the supermarket one day when Zac was about 6 and he raced ahead down the aisle and then turned and yelled back at me at the top of his lungs....'Mum, don't forget to buy batteries'. The guy beside me instantly cracked up...lol

Someone asked Zac when he was about 4 what he wanted to be when he grew up and he replied 'hairy, just like mum cause she's got hair under her arms'. (It was winter and I was going au natural for a while).

And the all time favourite. I was at a restaurant with my mother (who hates swearing) and Zac was only 2 and he looked at mum, then at me, and then back at mum and then with a smug look on his face he said, 'Mum says duck' (replace the d with f) and then he just sat there with a sweet look on his face while I got the daggers....lol

got no kids myself (thank christ) But i do remember a story mum told me about my little twin brothers.

Well when they were around 2 years old when they first started talken abit more then just a few words. Anyway one night at the dinner table mum and dad were talken to them and ryan the younger of the two always answered for adam. Like adam hardy ever said anything. Well this night mum asked adam a question and ryan went to answer. Well as ryan start to answer for him, and butted in and said (direct quote) "Shut the f@#k up ryan, I can answer for myself". Since then ryan has said a thing for him!

Don't have kids, but apparently I was a fairly outspoken child.. Not really in a good way either. These are some things I said that embarrassed my mum.

Before I tell these stories I think it's relevant to let you all know that David Attenborough hes been my No. 1 hero since I was 3 years old, I was brought up on the Trials of Life series.

When I was 4yo my mum fell pregnant with my little sister. She and dad sat me down and told me that they were going to have a baby for me to play with. I said "Oh, did you guys mate?"

After my sister was born, I went to see her and mum in hospital. When I saw her I pointed at my sister and said "She came out of your bum". (I knew this because sometimes when we got chicken eggs from our neighbours they still had some poo in them, so I knew babies came out of bums).

And my mums favourite, i don't remember this one so you'll have to take my mums word for it: my first day of 'playgroup', I was about 2yo. Mum had got me into some s****y playgroup where all the rich snobby mums take their kids (god knows why she bothered). So I'm in the sandpit playing with some kid (or I should say playing next to some kid) and mum was on her best behaviour, trying to make friends with the kid's mum, and i just wandered up to her and handed her a cup of sand and said "F$&@ing Jesus mum". Luckily the other mum was not snobby and thought it was hilarious, otherwise we would have been kicked out! On a side note, I'm still friends with that kid and my mum is best friends with his mum, 20 odd years later.

Last year, we were driving along and I made a comment about how dry the paddocks looked. Our 8 year old in the back was amazed. "Wow! I was just thinking that right then. You must be telepathetic!"

Greebs, now you so have to change 'biasedly unbiased' to 'telepathetic' :lol:

lol my cousin Dana who was around 5 at the time saw a biker guy for the first time with tattoos all up his arms. She turns around and says "look mum that man has stamps all over him". then she went home and stuck stickers and stamps on herself.

A family friends daughter, who was 6 at the time, said to her mum,

"Mum, I think you should go on The Biggest Loser. Your big enough!"

:lol: :lol:

My eldest son spoke very early and was using sentences by 16 months. When he was about 20 months old I was pregnant with my second and we had been discussing the baby, the difference between boys and girls, and how the baby was going to come out.

We were in the waiting room at the hospital waiting for an antenatal check up when Ryan noticed 3 girls sitting with theire mother.

"Look mum" he exclaimed, "Three girls.... one, two, three vaginas!" :oops::rolleyes:

hahaha reading this thread just cracks me up. The things kids say in their eyes are just honest opinions on life and what's going on around them. (which I think is beautiful even including some of the profanities, thats what makes it so funny)

Dec has already figured out the mateing birds and bees side of things. And now everything he has needs to be in a breeding pair.
He's a very reptile oriented kid and when being asked by friends about his snakes regardless of their age he first starts his lecture with, Don't ever touch a snake in the wild coz it might not be a python(yes he says this to my dad's friends also), then goes on to say that if he ever hears of whom ever it is he's talking to killing a snake he will dob them into the police coz it's illegal and they know him so they should've called.

Another moment which would've been so embaressing for my mum was when my sister and I were little, She was out for a day of shopping I was in the main part of the trolley my sister in the seat. I was very slender and lightly built as a child whereas my sister was of a larger build. I was sitting quietly not a care in the world whilst my sister had a tanty screaming I'm hungry you never feed me. Apparently some old biddys just cracked up and mum just wanted the ground to swallow her.

We have our first due early March so I have all this to look forward too
So these two are from when I was little
I would say Hairy Mary instead of Hail Mary and Dicki+dicki+doo instead of didgeridoo

after telling my hubby about this thread he reminded me of yet another thing that our son (youngest again) said to a mate of ours ..."dorrie(her name) Why do you have so many CRINKLES on your face for?...." she reckons that sounded way worse then saying wrinkles.....and was at shopping unloading the trolly putting the groceries up on the belt ..hadnt been well all day, rumble in the belly ,trying not to let one go but couldnt help it ..my 3 year old @ the time was standing behind me, as it was a silent one I ignored the situation and just wanted to get the heck out of there ..BUT NO on top note he screams out " MUM DID YOU FART ? CAUSE I CAN SMELL POO! .........

ZMy uncle, the youngest child of 10 said to his mother (my grandma), "I wish I knew you when your skin still fit you."

He also told her that her hair was the colour of old newspapers.

I have jus got my motorcycle Learners licence and my daughter keeps reminding me that I have to ride with "elf" (L) plates on...

my 1st born daughter who is now 19yr once loved rex hunt fishing show. pulling up a big fish which a shark had eaten leaving only the head she blurts out . Mum! he pulled so hard he pulled his head off.

My little brother and my pop were going shopping and they bought worms to use as bait and then went to pick some stuff up from the pharmacy. While they were waiting to pay my brother screamed out, "My Poppy's got worms!".

I remember when I was little my dads best mate (Molly) from school days came over, and he had been in the navy for 15 years or so. He had tattoos all up his legs and i always drew on myself at pre-school and my mum always told me off for it. I said "Molly your mummies going to yell at you for drawing on your legs". My dad always tells that story to embarrass me, because I still draw on myself when I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back