Car Crash/Road Safety Video

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choco

Reaction score
Hi all,

There was a thread posted a while ago with a link to a very confronting road saafety video with crashes and stuff. Does anyone have that link. I've spent ages trying to find the link on here or the video on youtube. The video went for about 6 minutes.

Thanks in advance.

No not them. I think part of the video was european. Had one part of a boy playing soccer, then smacked by a car that crashes through a bush behind him, a couple walking alond a road and then gets pinned against a wall, a guy that crashes after checking out a chick on the side of the road.

They-are-very-good-ads,unfortunately-the-shock-factor-wears-off-young-people-relatively-quickly.........anyways-they're-all-bulletproof-and-un-stopable.

the-"little-one"-adverts-that-have-been-run-by-the-RTA-seem-to-have-the-biggest-impact-amonst-younger-drivers(from-what-i'm-told-by-my-sisters-crowd-anyway)-as-it-has-become-a-common-talking-point........and-no-one-can-resist-giving-the"little-one"-gesture-every-now-and-then...can-they??:lol:

It-doesn't-matter-how-shocking-the-ads-are,IMO-you-don't-truley-appreciate-the-effects-stupid-behaviour-on-the-road-can-do-to-people-and-their-families-until-you-have-been-involved,witnessed-or-attended-a-fatal-accident.

Good adds, but nothing will stop people being dick heads when driving cars therefor there will always be road deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back