Sunshine Coast Tiger Snake *Road Kill Pics*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench_Warmer01

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd get some opinions on this one,I found it a few days ago looks pretty long dead,but to me it looks like a tiger snake,and it was found where I have seen tigers before.

Sad that it got hit but alot of people have been discussing s.c tigers latley so here ya go.

Last edited:
Rbb Bite your right,and here's a pic of me holding a 100% without any shadow of doubt keelback.

Last edited:
Get your own idea and image. Imitating a dead man in an attempt to cash in on his death by taking his place is pretty pathetic. Be yourself not someone else.

Rbb Bite your right,and here's a pic of me holding a 100% without any shadow of doubt keelback.

boy o boy, i didnt know that he was imitating, maybe i shouldnt wear my khaki overalls to work, people may feel im stealing Kenny's look

Stop trying to "cash in" on Steveo!
He said the word crikey!! That means he owns it and any one that uses it is trying to copy him according to TheOnlyGoodSnake!
Dont get me wrong I love steve

Get your own idea and image. Imitating a dead man in an attempt to cash in on his death by taking his place is pretty pathetic. Be yourself not someone else.

.... na your not worth an infraction

Ok well I hope all the Zoo'S and Fauna Parks are reading this, oh and the NT parks and wildlife service, that goes for you mower man who does my lawn, Maybe you should ask who he works for...possibly just possibly that could be his work uniform .....

so how exactly is he cashing in? and so by your logic wearing khaki while herping is a crime:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back