Horror movie advice please!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh oh oh, another one i watched which reminded me kinda of saw (but still different) is the movie, "The cube" ...this a good one to watch.

I recommend any of the August Underground's, pretty sure they're banned though, lol.

"Mordum is a unique entry in the narrow simulated snuff film subcategory of horror cinema, taking genre conventions to arguably questionable extremes with graphic depictions of sexual deviancy (including necrophilia and pedophilia), murder (including a fleeting depiction of infanticide), and other dubious behaviors associated with the serial killer lifestyle."

WHAT THA????

That's not scary - just a little... ummmmmm... S I C K

My brother just got a DVD last night of a movie called [REC]. Aparently one of the most terrifying things ever made. Its a Spanish film so its all subtitled, but thats only a good thing as Hollywood movies are always way over the top. Sadly, it HAS been green lit for a Hollywood remake.

I think i'm going to watch it tonight. Here's what one reviewer said..

"The final few minutes of this film are terrifying beyond words, leaving the viewer with no answered questions or quaint resolutions. Short and sweet, [REC] delivers a perfect fast-paced ride that will score big with horror fans everywhere despite its familiar elements. Just be sure to see it before the Hollywood-butchered remake."

http://www.dreadcentral.com/reviews/rec-2007

its called "Rec"

Quarantine is the remake of it. Only watch it if you can read, its in spanish and has english subtitles. watch it if you can find it

Seven = not so much suspenseful but an amazing film.

the ring (the original version) - couldnt turn on a tv for months...

scream (my favourite) - dont know why, just a great movie, well thought out.

and if you want to ruin your sex life, watch teeth, havent seen it but friend showed me the trailer

Ohh Thanks guys!

I have seen some of the ones you mentioned, but now I can see so many more :D More movies to scar me for life :D

:lol:

Sorry Slim i didn't find the Japenese versions of The Ring very scary.... not as scary as the American one for some reason. I nearly fell asleep in it. I'm not sure why, i had assumed it would be much scarier than the American version.

13 Ghosts has some awesome deaths... i went back a second time and fast forwarded to the deaths directly lol they are cool.
All the Saws aren't scary but they make you think. I couldn't sleep after the first one cause i didn't want to be locked in a basement in the dark forever :( How horrible.
i love horror but all the good names escape me currently.... argh frustrating.

I want to find this Rec now!

"Mordum is a unique entry in the narrow simulated snuff film subcategory of horror cinema, taking genre conventions to arguably questionable extremes with graphic depictions of sexual deviancy (including necrophilia and pedophilia), murder (including a fleeting depiction of infanticide), and other dubious behaviors associated with the serial killer lifestyle."

WHAT THA????

That's not scary - just a little... ummmmmm... S I C K

Sick enough to disturb/scare a 14yo, slim. :rolleyes:

The Strangers.Its not your typical stab stab,kill kill horror movie,but trust me when i say you will be *********** yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back