leigh creek stimo eats finger

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boney

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
thought this pic looked ok taken with a sigma macro 50mm lens

anyway stimo was a bit hungry today wasnt to worried untill my finger started to get pulled down his throat had to run him under the tape to get him off this time!:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 282
that happened with my little MD once.... she was getting a good way down my finger (for a little tyke) and was impossible to remove for ages. It felt gross :S

Lol... Yeah my mate's snake tried to do that to my 2 yr old son's fingers!! But they do eventually decide it is a bad idea (in my son's case it was when I grabbed him by the back of the neck and SQUEEZED!!!). I hope all are ok now?

Ha ha nice photo mate. Your getting good with the camera! Its good to see your stimos are so ferocious..... I like it!

thanks for the comments ,some funny ones:lol:

i must give credit to my girlfriend she took it .. should of got one of her to she gos all white and gets shakey on the camera ....so funny dont know why she sees me get bitten once a week :lol:

that bite hurt a bit just thought it would make a good pic so i made her get the camera . :D

Had the same thing happen to me at work today by a childrens python

attachment.php

Just like the little pythons, always have bigger eyes than their stomachs! :lol: And hey, if it's pink it must just be a giant pinky... just takes a while to get the damn thing down!

I am yet to experience this... but I must say my 8ft coastal almost had me yesterday, scared the crap outta me

froglet glad you got a photo its worth it hey !:lol:

snakepower they are very food focused thats for sure!:)

kaatom take it like a man its going to happen one day .you can run but you cant hide:lol:

I am yet to experience this... but I must say my 8ft coastal almost had me yesterday, scared the crap outta me
thinks you may end up with more then a pinkie down your 8 foot carpet bag :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Look at the little jaws working around those fingers :lol: Very cute - must have been tasty, too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA:)
that happened to my sister not too long ago, with her olive, lucky for her the olive is only about 2 years old so not quite big enough to eat her whole hand yet LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back