Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. It's like confession, you just have to admit it to yourself, now your clean son. Go forfth. Hallaluljah.

Haha, theyre all interesting but im most comfortable and content on my guts in front of a tiger :lol:

Good looking animal Wizz, pity the vast majority are nutcases and feel the need to brain themselves. Been chasing them around for a while now, yet to find a nice clean banded model.....will try a bit harder once ive found a butleri that isnt 3mm thick :lol:

A nearly Elapid....

gouldshooded.jpg

i can help .......it will not take me long to get there from the Gold Coast QLD.......LOL ....

Hahaha, you might have more luck than me.....at this stage theyre in the same bag as unicorns, hens teeth and all natural playboy bunnies.

dug.jpg

Here's another couple, no purpose, just for the sake of it.

Attachments

• trip 002.jpg
    trip 002.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 196
  • trip 004.jpg
    trip 004.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 307
Thats an adder, and one hell of a kingy. Need to sort out these licensing issues and get myself a few red mulgas, look nothing the cranky dark things i see in the wheatbelt.

Whats the most commn western form in that area?

herping in tazzy

Attachments

• tiger in taz.jpg
    tiger in taz.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 254
Need some alone time after that adder.....

retic.jpg

tiger9.jpg

crown5.jpg

Im done, gut rot has set in, checking the traps tomorrow is going to be painful.
Jordan

still in tazzy

Attachments

• super.jpg
    super.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 217
  • tazz tiger.jpg
    tazz tiger.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 198
  • tazzy tiger.jpg
    tazzy tiger.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 243
Love that tiger snake urodacus_au is it to late to ask for a xmas prezzie lol:lol:.
Some great shots there.

I've probably already posted these pic's.... if so, sorry.

Attachments

• trip 003.jpg
    trip 003.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 399
  • coastal.jpg
    coastal.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 261
That photo Shaneblack on p49 the Taipan headshot is awesome,what age would it be,gotta love the Adders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back