Clay pigeon shooting.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ned_fisch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
For the last 4 days, I wen't out to Moonie. On the propety, the owner had bought a Clay pigeon thrower, and me and my dad were haveing a few shots. I shot 15 out of 25:)

I am very interested in being a member at a club and doing it every now and then.
Firstly, can I get a gun license at the age of 13? I heard it was 11..
And will I be able to shoot at a club at my age?

Does anybody else do any Clay pigeon shooting?

Over the last 4 days, me and my dad, using the two Double-barrels, we cleaned up 7 Pigs, 3 foxes, and 8 cats.
Sorry guys, no photo's, couldn't find the camera before we left for the trip.

one of the local chicks here is heading off to the skeet shooting world titles. I'd feel sorry for the first bloke to stand her up on a date!

hey mate im apart of the dalby clay shooting club and it's a awsome sport. you can get a licence called a minors licence. gun wise i would recomend a under and over but it's up to you

cheers nick

hey mate im apart of the dalby clay shooting club and it's a awsome sport. you can get a licence called a minors licence. gun wise i would recomend a under and over but it's up to you

cheers nick

Cheers mate, I will chase that up.

For the recommendation, I appreciate it. I am quite comfortable with the Double-barrel shotgun.

did you know what size chokes you where using? i can pm the details through to you if you like for the club we meet up the first sunday of every month maybe more.

cheers nick

Agreed, I got a nice Under & Over for my 13th birthday.
Can't wait to get my license here so I can bring all my guns over!

hey trouser.....
me and a few other herps are SSAA members,we joined up and got ur licences in ippy....just at the ripley rifel range . they do clay shooting there as well as pistol and have a great shooting range.
nice and close for you anyways.
smit.

hey trouser.....
me and a few other herps are SSAA members,we joined up and got ur licences in ippy....just at the ripley rifel range . they do clay shooting there as well as pistol and have a great shooting range.
nice and close for you anyways.
smit.

Thanks Smithy, I might check that out.
I guess they wouldn't have a website by any chance..

nah no website but just get onto SSAA,and they will help you out.
yeh i believe its 12years old here in qld aswell.
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back