Batman

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the? At least it doesn't look like the virgin mary!

Holy Smoke Robin, the nutrigrain has been let out of the bag, to the bat cave.
I reckon it will fetch $8.20. but the weevils will be there worst enemy.

Wow!!! that's is so................................awesomely crap why would people waste their money on something that will probably decompose in 4 years time!!

but i guess in a small way it's kind of cool but i wouldn't waste my money on it i would just wait to see if one pops up in my nutrigrain.

That isjust completely ludacris (sp?) but you know some idiot will buy it

It all stems from a a piece of cereal which looked like ET that was put up a few years ago and went for big bucks.

Poor child having his food taken away from under his nose :( hehehe

lol! i've heard a few stories like this and people do buy it! It's Crazy, unfortunatly some people scam religious folk with these types of things like one I read a few weeks back of a lady claiming to have put a piece of bread into a toaster and a face was toasted into the bread, supposidly looking like some relgious icon and a museum owner bought it off her for 2 million dollars! i think its unreal!

I sold a metcard (Melbourne public transport ticket) on ebay. I happened to purchase the ticket at 8:08am on the 08/08/08, which is very lucky to the Chinese. It sold for $10. One man's trash can be another man's treasure, although I think the Nutrigrain is pushing it a bit. It doesn't even look like Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back