Any musicians on here?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i play , play guitar , just for my own fun.
i play rythem and lead, I cant read music just play by ear.
Im in the process of learning bullet for my valintine both songs hearts burst into flames and walking the demon, very hard to play, i mostly play my own made up stuff. my favorite stings are Ernie Ball 9-46

i've been playing guitar now for 35 years :shock: (old fart) :rolleyes:
here's a cpl of my instruments
Gibson les paul
Fender Stratocaster
69' Fender Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster

Last edited:
i've been playing guitar now for 35 years :shock: (old fart) :rolleyes:
here's a cpl of my instruments
Gibson les paul
Fender Stratocaster
69' Fender Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster

jesus! you could of picked up a 59 les paul for cheap if you got one when you first started there worth like 250 000 now haha

i've got a schecter hellraiser FR (best guitar i have ever played) i've played expensive ibanez's like steve vais 20th? anniversary one thats around 10000 here and some of his other signatures played some expensive les pauls and this just feels good for me

I have a Dean ML 30 year anniversary quite a good looking guitar wanna gets some new pups for it though

there my 2 main guitars i have a cheaper SG that is in drop B for some parkway haha and a acoustic

Im pretty damn good on guitar.....hero, if only Id put that much time and effort into learning real guitar Id probably go alright lol

I play a few instruments but my main is drums.

My band is playing at the Espy in melbourne on the 5th of feb if any of you are interested in coming down. The band is called Anna Salen.

I used to play the drums when I was younger, me and my band won a comp againts all adults when we were about 12-13 and we got to record a cd. All self taught. same with guitar. Which I play for fun.

nice i might get some origionals together this year i have written some great stuff with bass guitar and drums just need a vocalist but then next year go in battle of the bands around my area its a pretty hard comp to win and is into a lot of metal which i play haha

i play drums and piano, and some bass, been in a band had a few gigs but taking a brake at the moment. people should post some pics of their instruments. ha be great if we all started an APS band :D . some pics of my kits

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 25
i play the bass, electric,acoustic guitar a bit of keyboard and drums

ive got a couple Air guitars,dont play to well,lately i cant find them....
PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I use to play percussion but haven't for a while. I still can't stop myself tapping out a beat on things..LOL

i play drums and piano, and some bass, been in a band had a few gigs but taking a brake at the moment. people should post some pics of their instruments. ha be great if we all started an APS band :D . some pics of my kits

our first song name

The venimous Antaresia

well i just play the saxophone thats it not 64 other types..im jealous of those people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back