maggots for dinner anyone?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I let finding a bug or something in my food put me off I'd starve to death. Although it has put you off for the minute no doubt in the future you'll give rice another go.lol.
I remember getting stuck into a vegie bake one night and chose the biggest piece of brocolli I could find bit into it and saw the other half of the grub, now it was inside the stem, although put off and massively nauseated, about 3 months later I ate brocolli again I just thouroughly check it now.:D

thats why i dont eat lettuce...
bought one from coles last yr...
had a big huge disgusting caterpilla in it....
not only that but lots of mouse like sloppy poos in it i gather they were the caterpillas...
havent eaten lettuce since!!!

method that rice isnt going anywhere near my mouth lol it might have baby maggots in it! that will grow inside of me and eat me alive!

..... now.... theres an idea.... lol

I think you need a new place to shop! hahahah...

damn straight its an idea... i wonder how far you go?.. level 5 maybe.. wont eat anything that cast a shadow ? HAHA:twisted::lol:

they stop moving once you boil the rice.

haha will well since ur my best friend can i cook it for u and u eat it? lol u dont seem to be to worried about maggots in ur food lol!

skyed u no what the funny thing is... i hadnt shopped at that place before lmao! wasnt my regular place so i bought things that they dont usually have at my shop lol! including the maggots lmao

kidding about what? eating the maggots or the trying the meal worm? I would eat them if they were dead and/or starving.

Will

I took a friend who was visiting from the UK to what I had been told, was a "great little cafe". So we order our lunch... Salad on Crusty Bread Rolls... All was going fine, until my poor pommie friend went to take a bite, and was almost nose to nose with a CATERPILLAR... With an absolute dead pan expression on her face, she asked me... " do they normally serve "fresh" meat with Plain salad rolls over here?... After I stopped laughing and wiped the tears from my eyes.. I said.. "erm No, you better take it back"... So she did, and the ever so helpful chick behind the counter... just flicked the bug off into the bin, and handed her the roll back.... As you can imagine, things Then got pretty ugly... And we were thrown out of the shop !!!! Couldn't convince my friend to eat another shop bought salad roll the whole time she was over here...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so grose!!!

i would have gone off aswel if i were her!

u wana no what the lady from the rice place just told me
that the maggot thing wouldnt have happend at her company it would have happend where i bought it while it was waiting to be packed onto the shelf
she said that a moth would have layed and then the things wuold have crawled thru holes in the bag into the rice
supposedly there are "holes" in the bag
argh how stupid
she told me not to shop there again.... but honestly that is rediculous

I think your father might be right that its a weevil they love living in cardboard boxes and love flower too
check your pantry its probilly fill of them and you've been eating them for years.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so grose!!!

i would have gone off aswel if i were her!

u wana no what the lady from the rice place just told me
that the maggot thing wouldnt have happend at her company it would have happend where i bought it while it was waiting to be packed onto the shelf
she said that a moth would have layed and then the things wuold have crawled thru holes in the bag into the rice
supposedly there are "holes" in the bag
argh how stupid
she told me not to shop there again.... but honestly that is rediculous

she is probably just covering herself so that she doesn't get sued!!!!
and it is kind of pointless having holes in the rice bag as all the rice would just fall out!!!

I think your father might be right that its a weevil they love living in cardboard boxes and love flower too
check your pantry its probilly fill of them and you've been eating them for years.

lmao how about noooo lol! i dont have flour in my pantry dont ever cook anything that needs it lol! never seen a weevil or a maggot in my food before and im glad coz they are grose!

sarah there all trying to make me never eat again :( lol
i dont want to hear u sicko's disgusting bug eating stories lol!!!

i could NEVER not even for a million put a mealworm anywhere near my mouth
argh gah i honestly feel my tummy turning at the thought

I bit into an apple once and after chewing 5 or 6 times

i looked at the apple and realised id bitten half way though a

faily large green grub that was inside the apple!!!

I was eating his head and half his body. It was really sickening!

He tasted kind of bitter, i spat him out and was so close to spewing!

I`ve also read somewhere that each person will eat about 7 spiders in their lifetime!

Usually while you sleep, they crawl in your mouth and your gag reflex makes you swallow them!

Just something to think about...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back