Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your faith?

• Catholic

Votes: 25 9.4%
  • Anglican

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Jehovah's Witness

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other Christian

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • Muslim

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Other Eastern

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Scientology

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 10.5%
  • Atheist/No religion

Votes: 158 59.4%
  • snake fanatic

Votes: 10 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and ps imo i really dont belive in hell i dont think that anyone would put anyone thru what i was told happends if they truley are a god.

cheers

It is a proven fact that atheists far out number people with religion, but because its a silent majority it never gets noticed.

Not in the US i can't remember the exact stats but i think it is more than 2/3 believe in creation and take the bible literally word for word. That's kinda scary considering they are the world's super power.

I don't like this type of topics, they usually create hate and brake friendships.

I added another option to poll just to see if our hobby is changing to religion. You newer know.
Sorry abbot for interacting.:)

I don't like this type of topics, they usually create hate and brake friendships.

I recon we've been pretty good this time Slatey. I've even made a new facebook friend out of this thread. But really religion would be a bore without a bit of love and hate.

I recon we've been pretty good this time Slatey. I've even made a new facebook friend out of this thread. But really religion would be a bore without a bit of love and hate.
Must say that I am surprise. Pleasantly.:D

Hey Slateman, i think there are quite a few questions that ppl are interested to have answered to understand or see others points of views. i think its been quite tame apart from a couple of select people. Please dont close a thread due to a couple of comments. Im waiting for Abbott to come home from work to hear his responses.!

as long as your a good person then it doesn't matter what religion you are, and with in Australia different cultures that have different beliefs are slowly coming too terms. though i remember once this time some Muslim woman insisted that they have one of the indoor public pools to them selves so that they could undress with out sin, and that it was to be rostered once a week. some where on the gold coast , it made a lot of people angry. I do think though people that come in our country they should respect our way of living.

as long as your a good person then it doesn't matter what religion you are, and with in Australia different cultures that have different beliefs are slowly coming too terms. though i remember once this time some Muslim woman insisted that they have one of the indoor public pools to them selves so that they could undress with out sin, and that it was to be rostered once a week. some where on the gold coast , it made a lot of people angry. I do think though people that come in our country they should respect our way of living.

Totally agree with everything you've written.

I think when other peoples religious beliefs impact on others then it's not really acceptable IMO. People can believe what they like as far as I'm concerned, but when it interferes with my lifestyle or others that's when the problems start.

I can't understand why people can't just get along and live peacefully without all the whoo-har! Why does it have to be so hard??

my god, 23 pages!! :)

does this hold the record for the longest thread ever?

Deal with it, love him or perish in the eternal flames of hell.

I certianly hope i burn in hell......i cant play a harp !;)

Although i dont believe in any kind of god or creator....i do believe that someone called jesus could have existed, the longer the human species lives the more we learn, go back 2000 years and we understood less about how things work or why things happen.....in my opinion jesus was like....paul daniels or any other illusionist/magican....he managed to do things people couldnt explain at that time.

Plus add a bit of chinese whispers....hey presto...1 book about him.

When i was at school our religious teacher made us sit in a circle & whispered something in the boys ear next to him and told him to pass it round.......by the time it got back to the teacher (30 pupils later) it was completly different to what he'd originally said !

I certianly hope i burn in hell......i cant play a harp !;)

Although i dont believe in any kind of god or creator....i do believe that someone called jesus could have existed, the longer the human species lives the more we learn, go back 2000 years and we understood less about how things work or why things happen.....in my opinion jesus was like....paul daniels or any other illusionist/magican....he managed to do things people couldnt explain at that time.

Plus add a bit of chinese whispers....hey presto...1 book about him.

When i was at school our religious teacher made us sit in a circle & whispered something in the boys ear next to him and told him to pass it round.......by the time it got back to the teacher (30 pupils later) it was completly different to what he'd originally said !

THAT'S EXACTLY what my dad always said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear Hear!!!!!!!! I'm with you!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back