New Lizard found..(spiky lizard)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never known any one to purposely swerve to kill a lizard - and this is a disgusting idea - plain stupidity - going right down to the same level of the idiots the are trying to stop

Any A hole that is wanting to run over a lizard needs his tyres punctured to teach them a lesson.
I always pull over and move reptiles off the road.
It's not their fault, it's nice and warm.

It's a great idea but what happerns if the silly person wanting to kill the reptile blows a tyer then hits someone else? or that person trying to hit the reptile gets hurt? i know they were being cruel to reptiles but there must be a better way to teach people then there life or someone elses.
cheers

Last edited:
Hmmm, maybe a nice bumpersticker expressing your view on these swerving idiots would be a better idea.
Laying mantraps is likely to just give the herp world a worse name.

I have read about this kind of thing before in a book by Richard Shine. I don't think they used dolls tho...already dead snakes...

It's a great idea but what happerns if the silly person wanting to kill the reptile blows a tyer then hits someone else? or that person trying to hit the reptile gets hurt? i know they were being cruel to reptiles but there must be a better way to teach people then there life or someone elses.
cheers

And the same person would have probably taken countless lives of other animals, so its really they're own damn fault. Id have no sympathy if I found out someone was hurt from it, just a trade off for all the lives they've taken in the past for no good reason other than theyre own pathetic uneducated / uncaring self. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see someone pack a plastic lizard full of C4.

:lol: *click*

I think ppl may have missed what I was trying to get across in my last post..These spikey repliles dont really need to be left on the sides of roads to be effective.
If even a small percentage of herpers 'found' these things across the country, and reported it to the media.. well the spikety reptiles and surrounding publicity, may actually create an urban myth that is able to penetrate the tiny minds of the ppl who do deliberatly swerve to kiill snakes/lizards..
They might not care about wildlife, but Im sure they care about their cars and wallets!!
-If vthey believe they may hit a tyre puncturing reptile, they may just think twice..

what are people going to start making exploding cats cos its not like people try to run over cats and for the toads no one likes them i dont think theres going to be exploding toads any time soon:)

I'd be happy to make a cat explode :lol::lol: ;)

I think it's a brilliant idea and would feel absolutely terrible if the f*&^tards killed an innocent in the process of crashing and burning after hitting one of these bad boys. But if they were good little turds and only killed themselves, well, probably sleep easy that night. Just like I'd be more then happy to give someone a good beating if I witnessed them swerving to hit a reptile. I'd do it myself but if these contraptions started popping up around my area everyone would know it was me, besdies there aren't many reptiles around here. I like IHH's idea of making one then taking it to the papers and claiming i found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back