Bendigo, VIC

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stary boy

Reaction score
Now, before I moved here, I was aware it was quite boring... but what i hadn't quite grasped is just how unbelievably boring a town or city whichever you choose could be!! Even without being locked in my grandmothers home due to 42 degree days theres nothing to do but, well, drink! Considering I dont drink much its not that appealing to me so what i ask is if you are a fellow bendigodian and you too are thinking about complaining about lack of shade in the mall I suggest we form an alliance and tackle the issue in full force!

not that there is anything WRONG with ol' bendigo, its just i'm finding it hard to figure out whats right with it lol and i'd love to come to melb mckellar however free rent is in bendigo lol wow dan blck wood brewery!!! what am i supposed to do there lol

Nothing wrong with Bendigo, and if you hate it so much move!

I lived in Deniliquin most of my life, now there is nothing there...but life is what you make it! Any place can be fun if you know how to have fun ;)

Ive only been to Bendigo a few times, i lovee the lake, its gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back