New Hybrid Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you for or against hybrids?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RYAN, you done this one a month ago :lol: .

im for them and ... not as well:lol:

You should put a fence sitting option in too, im not really for or against them. I can understand why some hate them, but also understand why some just want to breed nice looking animals regardless of if they come from a differant area or have a differant name.

So much hybrid talk! lol is it ever gunna end...

Im on the fence at the moment

i am really undecide?? Although i hate hybrids! But some are ok(Like dogs crosses lol[you never said anything about WHAT kind lol)-EG Staffy cross bull terrier!)

Still the same vote for me, against them. No matter how good a Hybrid looks i wont keep or breed them ;).

here we go again!! lol
food-smiley-007.gif

if they are sold as what they are I am fine with it, but I wouldnt want to buy something like a levis levis and find out it was a pilbarensis x occidentalis. although if they looked good and were sold as what they are I would buy them.

yeah this is getting old, give it a rest 4 a while!

You need an option for people who where against them, until they saw an article about them in a magazine and changed their minds on the subjects.:rolleyes: On a related note I am starting my own pyramid scheme, If you are interested I will send out some glossy printed reading material and together we will rake in the euros.....:lol:

I voted for - as much as people kick and scream about it - it's going to happen anyway. So I'm going with the flow and If it was stopped tomorrow I'd be just as happy.

Against them, sure they can look real nice and all but it is simple fact that there will be plenty out there willing to lie about what they have in order to make a quick buck.

Against them, sure they can look real nice and all but it is simple fact that there will be plenty out there willing to lie about what they have in order to make a quick buck.

But will they need to?
If something new on the market is released wouldn't they ask a good price for it - Auzzie Jags???

Who is to say every Diamond is a true Diamond etc

This has been happening for years with the snakes we already have now?

Debeli (Diamond x Bredli) will always be that to me.

im so over seeing everyone post the same thing worded in a different way :S

I'm not all for, nor against them.

I used to be all for them, but now, I'm not so sure.

I was looking at a hybrid, it was advertised for what it was, which is a hybrid.

I guess I would have maybe just 1, but I would never breed it or anything. I'm not so sure, but each to their own! =)

But will they need to?
If something new on the market is released wouldn't they ask a good price for it - Auzzie Jags???

Who is to say every Diamond is a true Diamond etc

This has been happening for years with the snakes we already have now?

Im worried about the hybrids that arent anything special, breeders may try to flog these off as pure animals because pure animals will likely come to fetch a higher price than the dull looking mongrels. This may not fool an experienced breeder, but what about the novice breeder who believes his coastal x diamond x bredli x pig is actually pure diamond?

In any case, false sales may have already been happening for years but is that any reason to increase its frequency by giving up and accepting the practice?

FFS, give these stupid polls a break. If you looking for the general consensus, majority of people still don't want them, so my advice is leave it some more before you decide to follow the sheep. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back