Musical MD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ytamarin

Reaction score
Hey all. I haven't contributed much in a while, so here's some recent pics of my MD hanging out on the piano. :)

Attachments

• pianojack01a.jpg
    pianojack01a.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 85
  • pianojack08a.jpg
    pianojack08a.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 61
  • pianojack11a.jpg
    pianojack11a.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 75
  • pianojack14a.jpg
    pianojack14a.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 91
cool pictures and thats a nice M.D. but i think the its more 'Flight of the Murray D' rahter than flight of the bumble bee

i can't believe that my MD, is going to be that big some day. haha, bout a 1yr old now, and it's still so tiny.

it's gonna hurt when it bites. well i have had her for 6 months now, it has bitten me twice the 1st day i got it... and it has bitten my friend the other day, when she when to pick it up just below her head. haha

it drew small blood. haha. but she was holding it minutes later.

Good photos and one very nice MD!! Great idea....It will be interesting what it sounds like when he gets heavy enough to actually depress the keys down!

slytherin, your'e snake is soooo much bigger than mine is. LOL.well lookin at your recent photos.

This one is also about a year old. He would be very very fat if I let him.

Nice Piano, I never got to hear you play :(

The Carpet snake is OK

haha and MD stands for MUSICAL DIRECTOR (or the conductor) in like bands/concert bands etc. and especially pit orchestras for stage musicals so that makes the photo even funnier hahahaha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back