Shuffle MEETUPS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrillusion

Reaction score
Why bother shuffling? its just for those who cant dance and have too many pingas IMO. they only stomp so much cause they are angry about it.

This is the real stuff.
[video=youtube;aOvZju-kcKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOvZju-kcKs[/video]

Last edited:
Shuffling isn't all about ecstasy, I know many shufflers that don't pop. What style are you Illusion?

I can't see the fun or the art in it.
I hope this ***** don't start taking over our night clubs.
Lets see Khe Sahn & other rock greats with typical dancing thankyou..

PS,
How do you approach a chick on the dancefloor when your sliding around like an over powered washing machine? lol :lol::lol::lol:

i HATE it!! especially after a boy at my school STOLE my touch screen MP5/ iPOD thingo so that he could sell it and buy those stupid pants! but luckily word spread around and he and his brother left it in the room of the toilets and i got it back!! XD bus as for the so called art or dance i think its just stupid but that is my opinion as i am a REAL dancer.

i HATE it!! especially after a boy at my school STOLE my touch screen MP5/ iPOD thingo so that he could sell it and buy those stupid pants! but luckily word spread around and he and his brother left it in the room of the toilets and i got it back!! XD bus as for the so called art or dance i think its just stupid but that is my opinion as i am a REAL dancer.

what do u do in dance? and plus its not as easy as it looks but if anyone wants to learn or have a go at it send me a pm or something and ill send you a link to a vid to teach you the basics :p peace out

and plus they tell you not to bring ipods and phones to school anyway so its your own fault even though i take my phone and ipod to school lol
Oh btw there called phat pants :p

I think it would take an amazing amount of skill to shuffle & not look stupid so well done to those of you that can do it. I think any dancer should be able to appreciate how much energy & practise shuffling takes.

I think it would take an amazing amount of skill to shuffle & not look stupid so well done to those of you that can do it. I think any dancer should be able to appreciate how much energy & practise shuffling takes.
Thanks kyro would u like to try :p

Wow what a blast from the past. I was doing this and wearing that 10 years ago, and there were ravers who'd been doing it 10 years before me.
It's interesting that the prevailing fashion within the subculture doesn't change. We were wearing almost identical phat pants and hoodies 10 years ago. The only real difference is you guys today seem to wear less fluro plastic jewellry ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back