What is your biggest fear?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you most affraid of?

• Sharks/ shark attack

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Spiders/ creepy crawlies

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Heights/ flying

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Mice/ rats

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Public speaking

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • The dark

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Deep water

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Being in big crowds

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Needles

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Being a victim of crime

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest fear is being hit by a bus wearing dirty underwear...;):lol:

yeh i would have to say death, not dying, im not worried about that (not trying to sound macho) i figure when my time is up its up and i cant stop it. But its what awaits me on the other side

Your right....I think anyone being hit by a bus is going to have dirty underwear !! :lol::lol:

Indeed! If not a split second before.. DEFINATLY afterwards...LOL

Although I was totally joking, its funny, I was preparing to go paragliding last year, and I made sure I had my best underwear on.. just in case! LOL

Why is it so engrained in us that the worst thing that could happen is not having an accident, but that it might happen whilst wearing bad underwear?? :shock::lol::lol:

I guess we have mothers all around the world to thank for that one...:lol::lol::lol:

At autopsy - "Shes busted into a hundred pieces, but damn, she had nice underwear..." PMSL

Last edited:
Death doesn't scare me in the least, to me its just another stage of life

My biggest fears are spiders and needles, and not just any needles, blood tests and injections, I can get a tattoo fine:D

Indeed! If not a split second before.. DEFINATLY afterwards...LOL

Although I was totally joking, its funny, I was preparing to go paragliding last year, and I made sure I had my best underwear on.. just in case! LOL

Why is it so engrained in us that the worst thing that could happen is not having an accident, but that it might happen whilst wearing bad underwear?? :shock::lol::lol:

At autopsy - "Shes busted into a hundred pieces, but damn, she had nice underwear..." PMSL

I know exactly what you mean, my nan refused to leave the house unless everything was tidy, and the beds were made, she said, just incase something happens, i dont want people comming here to an untidy house !!! :shock:

fear is a stramge thing, one can over come any fear just with a little learning, I wonder how many people have died at their own computers

Heights!! Always have been, but it doesnt stop me climbing things, I love the rush!!!! So its a good fear to have!! But I love flying and cant wait to skydive, does that make me wierd?? HAHA

My biggest fear is being shown up on an internet forum.

fear is a stramge thing, one can over come any fear just with a little learning, I wonder how many people have died at their own computers
True, but i have spent alot of time learning about sharks and shark attack and that has just proved to me i should stay on dry land.
It definatly hasnt done anything to quell the blind panic i feel when i get in the water

Spiders dont freak me... but there was no hairy catterpillar one... the only animal I dislike... nasty!

Attachments

• n640704446_1320782_2785.jpg
    n640704446_1320782_2785.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 46
Um.... Nothing on that list.

My biggest fear is anything happening to my hands or my voice. I need them to live.

deep water for me....and generally in deep dark water there are lurking sharks just waiting to eat you...so that is kinda included in my fear..lol
i just hate no being able to see the bottom because you dont know what's beneath you....

Ditto, though I'm not really worried about sharks. Black, deep, cold water is more than enough for me.

I love most creepy crawlies.. but earwigs and centipedes both creep me out. I had an earwig in my ear once when I was about 10, scariest experience of my life, lol.
I could also say dying, I'd be afraid to die if I thought I hadn't done everything I wanted to do in life.

My biggest fear is having that dream again .......that one where Austen Stevens was blowing in my ear and whispering those things.....

I love most creepy crawlies.. but earwigs and centipedes both creep me out. I had an earwig in my ear once when I was about 10, scariest experience of my life, lol.
I could also say dying, I'd be afraid to die if I thought I hadn't done everything I wanted to do in life.

Oooo, ye, I dont like centerpedes.. I could let one walk on me, but they kinda creep me out.. It must be the way they move or something, all those legs....

I was up north years ago, in a bush toilet, when I looked down and saw a massive one... I squeeled like a little girl!!
I wasnt so much scared of it, it was more the instantainios reaction to seeing something really creepy, whilst suffering the vounerability of having yr pants down..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back