What is your biggest fear?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you most affraid of?

• Sharks/ shark attack

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Spiders/ creepy crawlies

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Heights/ flying

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Mice/ rats

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Public speaking

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • The dark

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Deep water

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Being in big crowds

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Needles

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Being a victim of crime

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three ulimate phobia's ...sharks,think I have good reason of late,spiders,panic attacks are the worse with these critters,feel like vomiting and do irashinoal things when confronted with big hairy monsters,like jump out of my car when its still in drive ,and leave my daughter in the car ,lucky she wacked the car into park...and dentists not so much for the actual needles or pain side of things but for the smell of the surgery and the rubber gloves being put inside your mouth the feeling of claustrophobia ,hence the fact I will never be buried ,

Oooo, ye, I dont like centerpedes.. I could let one walk on me, but they kinda creep me out.. It must be the way they move or something, all those legs....

Your kidding, they are nastier than any spider or scorpion ive seen, i remember reading something about someone comming back from the amazon with red markings accross their chest, they discovered it was where a centipede had walked accross them when they were sleeping !:shock:
Also i sold someone a gigantea once, told him the bite was quite toxic & can affect some people quite badly, 2 days later he phoned the shop and reserved the other 1 i had in stock, when he collected it i found out he'd phoned from the hospital after being bitten from the first one ! :shock:

PEOPLE :(

See my signature

Edit: Although I am pretty afraid of anything happening to my neck.

Out of that list, public speaking. :lol:

Yeah that one bothers me, too. It never used to. It used to be something i'd lap up. Years ago i did drama for high school and was in 4 plays in one night at a theatre in Wollongong. In 2 of those plays it was just me and another on stage for an hour and a half churning out endless dialogue, with the audience very close to us. But something changed in me and now i find it hard to walk into a room full of people and look any of them in the eye.

Really? Thats amazing, though it seems pretty common for people who encounter them to get back in water after.
I've never had any experience with them yet if i get in the water it is the only thing on my mind. Paranoid! I was swimming at Wollongong beach 10 yrs ago and heard my sister shout my name. I ran from the water shouting "where is it, where is it?", convinced that at any second i would be draged under water, then turned to see my sister looking at me like i was nuts and told me that we had gone outside the flags.:oops::oops::oops:Oops!
So i swim in pools now...

00219592.jpg

http://www.newspix.com.au/Packages/ViewImage.aspx?id=219592

Your kidding, they are nastier than any spider or scorpion ive seen, i remember reading something about someone comming back from the amazon with red markings accross their chest, they discovered it was where a centipede had walked accross them when they were sleeping !:shock:
Also i sold someone a gigantea once, told him the bite was quite toxic & can affect some people quite badly, 2 days later he phoned the shop and reserved the other 1 i had in stock, when he collected it i found out he'd phoned from the hospital after being bitten from the first one ! :shock:

OMG!! Maybe I have good reason for being a little creeped out! lol
Its funny how instinct works, our brains just tell us to STAY AWAY FROM THAT THING!! LOL

Motorcyclists while I'm driving. It's bordering on a physical phobia now, I may get counseling because it's really not healthy.

About 3 months ago, I was driving on a wet day and a motorcyclist coming in the opposite direction fell off his bike (slippery tram tracks) and onto the road in front of me. Thank christ I swerved (and was going under the speed limit, looking at him directly when it happened, etc) and missed him by about 10 cm; when I got home, I threw up, and now whenever I see a motorcyclist weaving in and out of traffic or being reckless or speeding (or often all three), I feel ill. So motorcyclists, when you take your life into your hands, consider the drivers around you and how they would feel if they hit you (even if it wasn't their fault).

ummm.... marriage, being stuck in a wheelchair and number 1 is:

going to prison and getting passed around like currency
(thats a nice way of putting it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back