Attn Central Coasters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nat0810

Reaction score
Whats the job prospects like up on the Central coast these days?

I'm looking to move up there to be closer to my brothers family. I can still commute to the city for work, but the mrs would need a new job.

Much goin on up there for a job seeker?

Cheers

Nat

depnds what ur skilled in. i was there last year with 2 mates for 3months and was employed (in the civil construction industry) after 2 weeks there.and both my mates got jobs within the first month in hospitality

If she is looking for office work she might have a problem. Unless she doesn't mind doing shifts. The police assistance line is always advertising, they're at Tuggerah. And they have a 24hr/7day roster.

Depends on, a) what she does and, b) how keen she is in searching for work.
I moved here 12 year ago from the bush and went around door knocking on job sites, got a start, got in with good people and now run my own building company.
Coming from the bush there is heaps here. Coming from Sydney you might think there is nothing.
If your serious you will find work anywhere.

Cheers guys.

She may have the possibility of a transfer through her current company. Just trying to weigh up all our options beforewe do anything.

yay for central coast!

um, my dad commutes by train to sydney every day you get up earlier and get home later but its nice then sydney and like alot cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back