Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, EVERY government can spy on ANYONE these days, via satelite anyway. I remember a long while ago, watching fascinated as a SATELITE IN SPACE, honed in on a town, then onto a street, then a car, next a person, to the cigarette in the persons hand, and finally, inspected a HAIR ON THE BACK OF THE PERSON"S HAND...........................................howzat??????

Now, don't you think it's a bit silly worrying about carrying a bit of information around with you, it doesn't matter if you can be spotted via a chip form space, you are already being watched, VERY closely from up there.

The amount of time it takes to hone in on that kind of image makes it pretty much useless for real time updates/tracking. The only thing I know of which comes close to that sort of monitoring (and isn't an urban myth) is that in America cars which comes with GPS standard can be tracked using the GPS system itself, and in some if not all cases are fitted with other monitoring devices.

it will never happen when you have clowns like Terry O'GORMAN representing grubs who commit crime and scream out about their CIVIL RIGHTS. blah blah blah.
besides the cost will be way too much for any governemnt to commit to, and who would monitor it?? etc etc
This is like saying cars can drive themselves...which is true with todays technology but the cost outways the practicality.
j

PS; the only ones who need to worry about being watched are the ones doing illegal activities!!
what do I care if someone wants to watch me pick my nose and drive at speed limit LOL ;) BORING
j

Anyone worried about rubbish like this would probably be worried about martians invading.Anyone for a tin foil hat?

cant believe people really believe they would plant micro chips in people. and id guess you would need to get this implant done at you local vet? i cant say anymore, im to busy laughing

PS; the only ones who need to worry about being watched are the ones doing illegal activities!!
what do I care if someone wants to watch me pick my nose and drive at speed limit LOL ;) BORING
j
hehehehhehehehe :lol:

if i had anything to hide, it would be this.... i go to brothels once in a while, and what if im chipped and the damn spy sees me going into the local brothel... man if me wife finds out, she might chop me cucumber off !!!

chips are no good !

Mobiles can only be tracked to the nearest mobile phone aerial it is accessing at the time, and ONLY if the phone is turned on. You can only be pinpointed to a radius of several kilometres.
Sorry m8, If its switched on, they can track someone's mobile phone to within a few meters, & theyve been able to do that for quite a few years now.

Has anyone seen the size of the needle ??? infact its not a needle its a harpoon !!:lol:

Just like you guys, we had this old chestnut announced here a few years ago, personally i really dont think it will ever be made compulsory.

As for the argument of "if your not doing anything wrong then youve got nothing to worry about" doesnt wash with me, its still an invasion of privacy, although i agree with cctv, there still needs to be places where we know we can have our own space & privacy.

Id remove mine & have it implanted into a sewer rat....imagine tracking that if it ending up being a tracker !!!:lol:

criminals should have this done ,but the chip needs to be placed way into the brain so that there is no chance of it being removed ,that way we can ease up the over crowding in the system and the law enforcment can 24/7 have a tracking device on these creeps and if they break regulations then BOOM good night lights out ,one less scum bag we have to pay taxes on ...so a peado goes to a school ,park or anywhere kids are known to be BOOM no mess just dead...;)

nahhh RBB....just bring back the death penalty.....public executions......whos with me ??? .

5yjbztv.gif

criminals should have this done ,but the chip needs to be placed way into the brain so that there is no chance of it being removed ,that way we can ease up the over crowding in the system and the law enforcment can 24/7 have a tracking device on these creeps and if they break regulations then BOOM good night lights out ,one less scum bag we have to pay taxes on ...so a peado goes to a school ,park or anywhere kids are known to be BOOM no mess just dead...;)

nahhh RBB....just bring back the death penalty.....public executions......whos with me ??? .

5yjbztv.gif

How come you guys just never go far enough? Always taking the easy way out...pussy footing around the big issues:rolleyes:.
The answer to stopping crime is not implants, its human cleansing at birth.
If your family has any predisposition towards crime of any nature, lets say the last 2 generations, when you are born you are incinerated immediately. Within one generation crime would be no more....mind you, it takes away all human rights....minor collateral damage for the greater gooooood....
cheerleader.gif

Fire bugs should be planted with microships and placed in a confined space.

Im sure many Christian denominations will oppose this.

They will see this as wearing the mark of the beast as predicted in the end times.

So i guess if you argue you oppose on religeos grounds you will win.

MM death sentences take to long gotta go through the whole senario ,like in the USA some are on death row for half their life ..bugger that at least with the chip ,they do the time they get out on parol and as in alot of cases they re offend ..then BOOM lights go out body drops where it is no blood no gore no drama just dead...then dump the carcas in a burner and spread the ashes in a botanical garden at least in death they had some use cause in life they were scumbags..who knows maybe a nice rose bush or some other beautiful plant can grow...see I do have a soft side to me :)

MM death sentences take to long gotta go through the whole senario ,like in the USA some are on death row for half their life ..bugger that at least with the chip ,they do the time they get out on parol and as in alot of cases they re offend ..then BOOM lights go out body drops where it is no blood no gore no drama just dead...then dump the carcas in a burner and spread the ashes in a botanical garden at least in death they had some use cause in life they were scumbags..who knows maybe a nice rose bush or some other beautiful plant can grow...see I do have a soft side to me :)

Yeah very true Rbb..........OR.........we could put them on a boat & send them to a hot desolate land on the other side of the planet... thousands of miles away !!!!! ;) ......
Just_Cuz_06.gif

omg George Orwell was right... just got the years wrong... Its gunna be 1984 I tells ya... Big Brother is watching YOU.....

the english tried that and now we have Australia maybe we should just return the favor send our back there.

im all for micro chipping btw as long as only government bodies have control of it.

private companies could never have "chip readers" not unless the laws were all changed.

I work in an industry that can use the phone tracking and it is no where as acurate as people think. The only time I think anyone would ever be authorised to use satelites is in very very big time terror type issues, as we were recently tracking people wanted for very serious crimes and they can only track them to a point with thier mobiles.
In Qld they only just passed phone tapping laws so things like microchips are a very long tme away if ever!

LOL I think alot of people are missing the idea of being chipped... It wouldn't be for the government to creat a list of who is in our country... It is to use in times of great need such as missing persons, murders etc... Plus could people read through the thread before they repeat the comments that have already been covered. This technology will be tamper proof... It will set of the same alarm bells to authorities if it is tampered with or fails. Therefore there will be no "fake identities". We've also established that you will never be able to force people to have this technology. It will be just like chipping pets today, just with a much more advanced chip... People will have the choice, parents will choose for their kids. In response to your comment Dragonfly, kids run away because they are angry or scared. They are never that desperate that they would risk killing themselves to get a chip out of their body. And just to humour you, if a child was that desperate to get away from their parents that they would go to the extremes of cutting out something deeply imbedded in their body, well dont you think they have a serious problem and NEED to be found anyway???! Think about it!

imagine a peadophile priest is at a church, and lets say the choir boys are there but they're orphans and they live in that church. ( im just making this up)

then when the kids gets assaulted by the priest, they run away. Cops are called by the priest, the kids are found, now who is gonna believe the kids vs the priest ? then if the kids fails to tell their side of the story, and the cops or whatever decides to believe the priest, the kids suffer again, unable to escape, and who knows, they might be killed afterwards for trying to run away.

Do you work in the industry to produce this chip? because you said "we've also esteablished...."

anyways kids runs away for not only being scared or angry, sometimes they may run away because of being happy. a delinquent could run away with their loved one which their family refuses to accept their partner. to me thats running away happily. Now will authorities need to go and help them? i dont think so.

technology is never tamperproof, only takes time to crack it. ppl have broke into the white houses' computer files, through skillful code cracking in the past, console gaming machines have been cracked to create chips for copied games to be playable.

seriously, you think about positive points, you dont think about negative ones.
you can think what you like, but u gotta see both sides of the story first.

i guess for it to be executed....maybe the positive and negative gotta be scaled to see how much goodness and how much damage it would create.

then the society can judge.

peace everyone, no intention to piss anyone off ;)
im out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back