Our thoughts to all our VIC APS friends

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
To all of our Victorian APS friends who have been affected by these horrific bushfires, our thoughts are with you and our hopes that you stay safe.

Definately. All our thoughts are with you in this very sad and trying time. Keep safe.

its so sad...i feel so sorry for all the families affected and i hope all of our victorian members are safe...

Words cannot express...
Sorry to all those who are under extreme hardships at this time ..our thoughts are with you.
Condolences to those that have lost love ones.

Yeah, our thoughts are with everyone there.
It really puts everything else into perspective doesn't it.
Condolences to those who have lost loved ones.

84 deaths, at least 700 homes destroyed and the heartbreaking thing is most of the families that died were the families of firefighters:cry:

yeah its pretty bad down here. Both my mums house and my dads house is under threat. The worst story i know of is a mate of mine died 3months ago in a car accident and yesterday his family lost there house and everything they own. I cant believe they lost there son and everything else they own in 3months.

I havnt heard form a friend who lived in wandong and suposably the whole town is gone.

2 mates have been evacuated from there houses and a few others are on high allert.

108 dead, 750 houses gone and they think arsonists are responsible for going through and re-lighting fires where they have already been put out.

this is terrible. :(

my heart just breaks at seeing the devastation these fire storms have caused ,the death toll keeps rising ,the amount of homeless people and carnage is almost unbelievable.It looks like a war zone,something you see on TV but presume its in another country ,and not to mention the animals ,poor little animals :( all my condolances to all VIC people that have been directly affected...xxxxxxxx

The hearts of all the nation are with you, we are all horrified by what we are seeing and hearing on the news. I really don't know what to say that could make anyone feel any better except that we are thinking of you and when the time comes I will be doing what I can to help.

watching the bushfires on Sunrise and to hear that they could have been started by arsonists is the lowest of low. if they are found i to hope they get charged with murder.
To have to think to run down to a creek in fear of your life and hide in a wombat hole, i admire her for bravery and quick thinking.
ther are alot of brave people in various forms. Words cannot express, and our thought are with you.

Goin' up to search for burnt and injured animals in the next few days. Can't imagine what it's like up there and what we'll find.

Per

I just can't get past the kids who've died. I know from going through the fires in Canberra that homes can be rebuilt, and even though it doesn't seem like it at first because it's just so overwhelming, people recover from loosing their homes and their belongings. But you can't get back your family and your friends, and some of these stories that are coming out are just horrifying.

Just letting you no Kandi,if the do catch whos responsible,The will be charged with Murder.Parts of Queensland is under water,Melboune, South Australia are having a heat wave,these fires are absolutely outrages,combined with the wind.What a tragic loss of so many lives,mostly cause of a fire bug,it makes me sick.

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned on any of these theads yet but just to grasp the severity a little more. The Alfred Hospital in Melbourne has been run dry of Morphine. People with burns to less then %30 of their body are being made to go to different hospitals across the state and one of our big events, The Southern 80's ski race was canceled after all the paramedics were taken to be of help elsewhere. No doubt other emergency services that were on stand by at the event were also needed elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back