Frustrated Beyond Belief

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks moose! I feel the same about people wasting water & I know how to be conservative living on a property without town water. But in his defense, (apart from being a w#nker!) he could always just say he pays his council rates and water bill so he can do with as he pleases. Thats why our council wont put restrictions on here untill the water is almost out, so people dont pull out that line & who ever owns the water are providing a service so restriction would me that they are providing a crap service. Its business. But IT SHOULDNT BE!!!! Water companys and councils have alot of complaints...beleive me I KNOW its hard to please everyone, when you get idiots who just don't care. (Restrictions shouldnt even be need if everyone used common sense and conserved water on everyday basis).

I don't care to much if people water there garden a little but 2hours is a joke should put some salt in his garden lol EVIL

Attachments

• large-salt-pile-792875.jpg
    large-salt-pile-792875.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 54
I know, how about cutting his hose into convienient 6 inch pieces and scattering them all over his yard. :p

Hmmm, I wish I could water my lawn... But we are only allowed to use a watering can!
Last week in the 'heat wave' (which only got to about 38 here on the coast) I watched my lawn brown off and turn crispy... I back onto bushland and I can't help but think if I still had my lush green buffer it might serve as a bit of a fire break if the need ever arose.... Maybe a nice green lawn in some areas might be a good idea.

I doubt he's wasting as much water as the industrial sector anyways.

exactly..
i used to work at inghams chicken factory in ingleburn ... you should see the amount of water wastage there. for just watering the garden is "nothing" compared to a food factory. before i could be upset about watering the garden, but once you've been in the food industry like inghams, water usage is crazy !... of course its used to clean things for hygeine, but heaps wasted in the process.

exactly..
i used to work at inghams chicken factory in ingleburn ... you should see the amount of water wastage there. for just watering the garden is "nothing" compared to a food factory. before i could be upset about watering the garden, but once you've been in the food industry like inghams, water usage is crazy !... of course its used to clean things for hygeine, but heaps wasted in the process.

I can vouch for that, my hubby used to work at that factory too!
Funnily enough, we have never eaten anything Inghams since then either :lol:

Sadly people like this goose are all to common.

Where i live people still hose there driveways and water the gardens daily.

You ring the water company and they give them a warning time after time.

Melbournes water problem should have been addressed 15 years ago but it wasnt.

Well now we will run out.

Thanks to governments doing nothing and people being idiots wasting it.

Oh well what can one do except become more of a misanthropist.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lady next door waters her garden for an hour plus almost every day aswell as her car once a week. I have told her it is illegal she just doesnt care and yells at me for my garden dying lol. She has got a few warnings but that is it, it is a joke. Also the water wastage on a massive construction site is crazy the water they waste in a week is like the water I use in 10 years.

If its legal, he's got every right to do it.
He love's his garden, its his hobby and it probably relaxes him.
I can't see a problem.

Melbournes water storage is 32.3% currently and I dare say with all the fire fighting activities(as are necessary) and super-high temps they'll get even lower.

When is Melbourne Water going to get serious about this??? 32.3% and this turkey is watering his weeds! I dunno....frustration doesn't even begin to sum up my feelings about this! :evil:

Hey moosenoose, I wish we had our storage of 32.3%.

Our local storage is at 4.7% and dropping. We are on stage 4 water restrictions.

the man next door waters his drive way every 2nd day. 2 weeks ago i caught him connecting the hose to the people on the other side of his houses tap, i just reported him. not much you can do some people dont care for warnings or about water restrictions.

If its legal, he's got every right to do it.
He love's his garden, its his hobby and it probably relaxes him.
I can't see a problem.

i think the water nazis are the one's with the problem.

I think its hilarious, good on him for following the law - the law changes only when something seems sane...and they make it ridiculous, like Kevin rudd doing that alco pop tax on double black smirnoffs, 12 bucs I pay for one bottle, and my mates get a beer for 3.50... sux... anyway... I shower once a day..people say I should do it twice...But I think if more people were like me then the water demand every morning or night wouldnt be so high....
I wouldnt get frustrated with it, Id buy bags of rock salt and pour them on his garden just before it rains, that way, the rain would soak the salt in, his plants would die, he wont know why their dying, he'd then perhaps think he over waters them OR... its karma..OR..lmao... He'l water them more outta the time frame..that way, you can ring the coppa's on him...

My modo - When you do harm you create justice

I think its hilarious, good on him for following the law - the law changes only when something seems sane...and they make it ridiculous, like Kevin rudd doing that alco pop tax on double black smirnoffs, 12 bucs I pay for one bottle, and my mates get a beer for 3.50... sux... anyway... I shower once a day..people say I should do it twice...But I think if more people were like me then the water demand every morning or night wouldnt be so high....
I wouldnt get frustrated with it, Id buy bags of rock salt and pour them on his garden just before it rains, that way, the rain would soak the salt in, his plants would die, he wont know why their dying, he'd then perhaps think he over waters them OR... its karma..OR..lmao... He'l water them more outta the time frame..that way, you can ring the coppa's on him...

My modo - When you do harm you create justice

Please pop into my place and try to do that !!!
I'll teach you all about karma..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back