Show us your CLICK CLACKS!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a photo of my tubs.Starmaid tubs 15 litre and 20 litre with a hide,rock waterbowl, towel substrate and a branch for the climbers.

Attachments

• P2100152.JPG
    P2100152.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 195
Heres mine!

29ogzn9.jpg

My jungle is hiding though, oh well, its better than him waking up and being angry at me for taking pictures:lol:

ok, back to cool enclosures now... lol (just kidding).

I do wonder though at the reason for using click clacks as opposed to something a little less opaque? As snakes are more of a visual pet, isn't it more practical being able to see your snake all the time rather than disturbing it by 'clicking' and 'clacking' the lid open?

I do wonder though at the reason for using click clacks as opposed to something a little less opaque? As snakes are more of a visual pet, isn't it more practical being able to see your snake all the time rather than disturbing it by 'clicking' and 'clacking' the lid open?

you could leave the lid off. ;)

I think it's more a case of form follows function.

Heres a photo of my tubs.Starmaid tubs 15 litre and 20 litre with a hide,rock waterbowl, towel substrate and a branch for the climbers.
hi cougars .
would like to know if the 20lt tub lids fit well .thinking of using them myself .
just worried they might not be a tight fit . thanks Ron

Thanks everyone :)
Think I've got all the info and ideas I need now!
Some very nice clickity clackity's there ;)

Sorry for the bad photos!! DAMN IPHONES, not worth the cardboard there packaged in!

Anywho, this is Cuddles and Mr Bredli, Basic set up sharing the one heat meat, works quite well!

Attachments

• snakes 004.jpg
    snakes 004.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 99
  • snakes 001.jpg
    snakes 001.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 83
  • snakes 002.jpg
    snakes 002.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 140
  • snakes 003.jpg
    snakes 003.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 109
I built one last week for my new Bredl hatchie. I followed Em's 'step by step guide' and it is great!!! No point posting a pic as it's exactly the same layout as hers!! She might do me for copyright! :)

How have you got all of them heated if ya dont mind me asking???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back