freight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fidzy

Reaction score
hi guys,

i need to freight my B & G hatchlings to tamworth and im in sydney, how do i find out how much that is going to cost. and how do i freight as i havent done it before?

have no idea what that is or anything that has to do with freighting

does anyone have a rough i dea of how much it will cost?

How does it work with packaging..? Do you take the container & they just put a sticker on it or do they have boxes already for the reptiles?

If you mean ECPT, he has containers.
All the info is on that thread i linked to :)

I meant with AAE. ECPT does not come down my way... Its only Half East Coast Pet Transport!

I don't know if Scott gos in land though but he would be the guy to go with if he does.

CONTAINER REQUIREMENT 44
The illustrations shown in this Container Requirement are examples only. Containers that conform to the prin*ciple of the written guidelines for the species but look slightly different will still meet the IATA standards.
Applicable to Snakes
STATE VARIATIONS: GBG-01/02/04, USG Variations
OPERATOR VARIATIONS: AA-05, CA-03, CO-01/04/05/09, DL-07, UA-05
The following instructions must be complied with in addition to the principles laid down in the General Container Require*ments for Reptiles and Amphibians.
Measurement
Snakes should be measured by total length (TL) and by body width (BW), at the widest point of the animal's body.
Care should be taken that these animals are never stretched during measurement. Measurements of width should be taken with the animal resting in a normal posture.

Specific Requirements

All rigid containers must have some kind of packing material (i.e. crumpled paper). Packing material is also recommended for bags.
Burlap (Hessian) sacks are not allowed for any snake species less than 120cm (48”).
The maximum number of animals per bag or container must not be increased even when
Larger bags are used.

I meant with AAE. ECPT does not come down my way... Its only Half East Coast Pet Transport!

Doesn't come up this way either so maybe should be 'Some of the East Coast Pet Transport' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back