Another aussie species ruined!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justbrad

Reaction score
Found this while was searching for info on Woma's...A Woma x Ball Python ( Wall Python )..... Stunning looking snake but whats next....????

Attachments

• womaXball www.exoticsbynature.comtinley07ballroom5.jpg
    womaXball www.exoticsbynature.comtinley07ballroom5.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 353
this isn't new either, personally I dont mind a good old moon python carpet x scrub !

I dont think its that attractive at all. carpondos on the other hand...

This has been posted before.
Whilst I don't condone this type of breeding, it will not have any impact on our Aussie species as it is not a threat to our wild populations, so can't see why so many people jump up and down when snake like these are produced oversea's.

Neil

its not an aussie species. it wasnt a woma that has been surgically operated.
its a new breed.

and to be honest, i find it very attractive.

I think the guy was going to feed the crappy ball python to the woma but then they started mating... total accident ;)

As much as I loathe hybrids that is attractive. Anyone know if that cross is fertile?

Yer i seen that picture before! I think its a good looking snake but it really does destroy the actual sub species of snakes! I am for the breeding of the so called designers! but as long as they are sold as them and are not sold as the sub species in which they came from! Keep the designers to themselves and the pure bloods to themselves! and very sell one that isnt what it is!

reminds me of caramel mmmmmm
personally, yet again, i like it ^_^

Nat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back