Anything Albino

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandora Pythons

Reaction score
Haven't seen any albino pics for a while, so I took a few snaps of my girl tonight to start a new thread on albinos...

So please feel free to add your own, would love to see them, especially any albino olives.

Here is my Albino Darwin (Stone Line - 14 months old)...

P1040033.jpg P1040031.jpg P1040023.jpg P1040027.jpg

So hard to capture the true colour of these guys :)

100% photoshopped.nothing you say will make me change my mind.i've been a plumber for 18 years and i know a photoshopped photo when i see one.

specially when number 3 is using a blue screen its all special effect n smoke n mirrors :p

Albino hognose

A few photos of one of my albino western hognose snakes

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

100% photoshopped.nothing you say will make me change my mind.i've been a plumber for 18 years and i know a photoshopped photo when i see one.

Umm how does you being a plumber have anything to do with picking a photoshopped pic? If anything that'd make you less likely to know.... Perhaps get a computer tech or visual arts degree first or something actually relative, then come back and drill his picks

Umm how does you being a plumber have anything to do with picking a photoshopped pic? If anything that'd make you less likely to know.... Perhaps get a computer tech or visual arts degree first or something actually relative, then come back and drill his picks

:lol::lol:

Nice snakes guys!

Heres a few I prepared earlier.Have a couple for sale at the moment too.

003800x600.jpg

001800x600.jpg

009800x600.jpg

Albino1.jpg

albs008800x600.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

Umm how does you being a plumber have anything to do with picking a photoshopped pic? If anything that'd make you less likely to know.... Perhaps get a computer tech or visual arts degree first or something actually relative, then come back and drill his picks[/QUOTE thats the point i was trying to make.]its ok mate, it a looong story.you'll catch on soon.

Ramsayi, please forgive my ignorance, Im new. What kind of snake is that? I have never ever seen one of those before. Is that colouring bred in to the species? or a natural mutation like albinoism? They are beautiful, especially love the hatchling shot.

hehe slimebo, rattle that chain mate :D

Nice pythons Ramsayi - certainly going to be some absolute screamers there!
Cheers
Adam

Ramsayi, please forgive my ignorance, Im new. What kind of snake is that? I have never ever seen one of those before. Is that colouring bred in to the species? or a natural mutation like albinoism? They are beautiful, especially love the hatchling shot.

They're darwin carpets. Like all carpets they take some time to show true colours. Most will end up white and yellow like the other albino darwin in here.

Love em all, keep posting. I only wish I can get my hands on one in the next couple of years.

Lol geeza, you'll break Simon's heart if you tell him the girlies aren't real.

Careful there Seumas, I was raised there before moving to "civilisation".....:lol:

Ramsayi, the albinos are fantastic.

Does anyoe have any albino olive shots? Love them.

Here are a couple of albino olive pics,
Spectacular animals, no two ways about it :D
Cheers
Adam.

Attachments

• zIMG_3206a.jpg
    zIMG_3206a.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 125
  • zIMG_320a1.jpg
    zIMG_320a1.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 185
Oh they're stunning. I think I'm going to cry now from the injustive of not having the spare cash :lol:

:lol:....heres another.

Attachments

• Picture 1541.jpg
    Picture 1541.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Picture 1549.jpg
    Picture 1549.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 90

And here I was thinking plumbers were stupid...well done slimo, that's a real keen eye you have there, should change careers mate :lol:

Ok, I've been sprung :rolleyes: ...Yes they are PhotoShoped to bring out her true colours. Night time, inside with a flash and no PhotoShop does not show a true representation of an Albino. And at least I've got the guts to admit it...not like some ;)

a couple i shopped earlier

Attachments

• ramses7.jpg
    ramses7.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 76
  • ramses6.jpg
    ramses6.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 65
  • se.alburmese2.jpg
    se.alburmese2.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 100
Status