water python or olive????? im stuck

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no two what do you mean waters are much better snakes LOL nothing beats a 10 foot olive wrapped around your arms , ( whilst chomping your kneck) LOL

Make sure you find a nice water python partner for it. If they sell it to you arrange to have a DSE officer come see and you should have no problems changing the paper work over. You might have to have the DSE meet you out front the shop or something but at least it'll be legit. It might turn out to be a problem for the shop or whoever they bought it from but it shouldn't effect you.

its a bit like that hey ! I think the guy they bought it off was the culprut but the lady there had an idea it wasnt what they thought it was but end of the day SCORE!!!!

OMG!

See this is exactly what i meant in the other thread about petshops having no clue!

Hope you like olives :)

yeah I prefer olives i bought it only because i had an 80% in my own head anyway that it was an olive

At least you got what you paid for... it does sound a bit odd, it was priced as an Olive at least... Waters are about $250ea... how much do they normally sell Waters for in shops? surely no more than $350

One thing i know is that NT water pythons have a white belly, and qld water pythons have a yellow belly.

One thing i know is that NT water pythons have a white belly, and qld water pythons have a yellow belly.

I don't think this is true all the time. My waters are NT and they have orangeish bellies.

I love olives hence the reason I paid for I I was willing to take the punt , I have more pictures if any one wants to help me put them up please pm me your email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back