New enclosure :) 4x2x2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMES.w

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Started building my new beardie enclosure today, seems to be coming along nicely, so far it has cost $0 since my dad is a carbonate maker, and i will only have to pay for electricals :)
xdhtg9.jpg

here is is with the sliding doors on ( they arent on properly yet but will continue tomorrow)
r8gm14.jpg

And this is the top of the enclosure, the lights are going on the wooden strip at the back and we will be putting a flip top glass lid to cover the rest
b8a976.jpg

hope to finish the rest tomorrow :) tell me what you think

Looks awesome! Might have been good to put a strip of wood on the bottom too incase you use substrate or just to hide the paper a bit.. But very nice none the less!

here are some new pics, all done apart from vents and electricals :)
347xv8m.jpg

10ru32v.jpg

this is the view from the top with the fliptop lid
2eg5egp.jpg

:D

Nice work :) its coming along great.

Cant wait to see it with some dragons in it :p

looks nice mate.

the problem is, there is no ventilation, nor will your heat/uv pass through the glass.

you really would have been better putting mesh were that glass flip up is.

i would only put one dragon in it aswell. not only will you run into domination troubles, but that a decent size for one dragon.

i haven't fully finished the enclosure yet, i have bought vents just havent got around to installing them yet, and yes i plan on keeping only one dragon :)
the lights go on the wooden strip at the back of the viv, thank you everyone for your replies and input :)
hear are some new pics

64i5co.jpg

pc7de.jpg

Wow

Thats wonderful! I was thinging of making a tank for my Beardie but I'm not the best at making things...Do you have any helpful tips ? I want to make one just like you but with no sliding door at the front. (My brothers may get them open).

Thanks for reading~
Pippa♥

Thats wonderful! I was thinging of making a tank for my Beardie but I'm not the best at making things...Do you have any helpful tips ? I want to make one just like you but with no sliding door at the front. (My brothers may get them open).

Thanks for reading~
Pippa♥

not really actually its alot easier than it looks, its just like putting together a box with a few screws, the only tricky thing is making sure all the sides are flush with one another
good luck with making you own :D

Thanks for reading~
Pippa♥

Pippa you can buy sliding glass locks - so he can't get in.

not really actually its alot easier than it looks, its just like putting together a box with a few screws, the only tricky thing is making sure all the sides are flush with one another
good luck with making you own :D
Oh ok thank you !

~Pippa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back