Woma "blown-up"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

l was asked to help tonight with a mature female woma tonight who looked like she had swallowed 3-4 oranges [this woma had apparently layed [eggs] in november...but anyway the last half of her torso was nearly 75-80 mm in diameter, on closer inspection l suspected a mutant slug [egg]...so we filled up my trough with really warm water and put some hibitane in [rolls royce] imo]antiseptic....then immersed the woma for a couple of minutes ...l then used a 10 ml syringe with a 19 gauge cropping needle attached and filled lt with KY JELLY [a vaginal lubricant]...then inserted the cropping needle up the egg duct , where l was sure l could feel the slug, so l began covering the egg [l suspected] with KY and then ever so gently began massaging the egg out [woo hoo] success.......what had happened l believe was the egg [slug] had partially rotated....henced blocking the bowel, after the egg came two of the biggest faecal deposits [poo] l had ever seen, bar none came out.....bingo normal snake again. as a precaution the snake has been placed on antibiotics for the next [10] days....cup of coffee, end of story...cheers solar 17 [Baden]

Woma blown-up

Unfortunately in the mild panic no one thought to get pics....solar 17 [Baden]

great to hear baden, another job well done

im sure the owner is very relieved..... any chance of you moving closer to me hehehehehehe

Nice... That'd be one relieved snake right now.

And thanks for sharing the info.

sound like you need a smoke after that encounter ;)

awesome work solar.
I bet that huge poo stank so bad your eyes were watering :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back